Chapter 1- New job

(Y/N) (Your name)
(Y/F/N) (Your friends name)
(E/C) (Eye color)
(F/C) (Favorite color)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[Your Pov]
5:00 am
"This is it." I said to myself as I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling. "Today's the day, I get my new job.It just has to be"

I tiredly got out of bed, and walked downstairs.
"Good morning.." I mumbled, though I lived alone. But if I don't get a job soon, I won't be living anywhere, but the streets.

I decided to make some breakfast, with the last of the milk that I had. As I ate my cereal, looking through magazines I thought about what jobs to look at, and whatever jobs interested me the most. I circled the ones I wanted to sign up for.

As I finished my cereal, there was a knock on my door, and I thought to myself: "Who could be crazy enough to be here so early in the morning?"

I answered the door...But I regretted it right after.

It was my old friend, (Y/F/N). He/She barged into my house, and loudly exclaimed "I FOUND THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU!!"

I covered my ears, and glared at him/her. "Do you have to yell..?" I whispered. He/She suddenly realized his/her tone, and apologized.

I continued, "So, what do you mean...?Perfect job?" She/He suddenly got excited. "Okay, okay, so I was driving around town, through the backroads by your house, and I saw this really worn down building..And on the front sign it said "Horror attraction, in need of a night guard! Paid a high amount of money" and it had this phone number on it!" (Y/F/N) said as He/She handed me a slip of paper with a specific number on it.

I easily remembered the number, giving him/her a thanks. "Why do you think it's the perfect job for me?" I asked, looking at him/her. "Well," he/she began, "It's a night shift, and me and you do all nighters all the time!Also, because it's a horror attraction and you've always had a thing for horror, Y'know?"
"Any other reasons?" I asked, tilting my head.
"Oh!" He/She exclaimed. "They found an old, abandoned, animatronic rabbit, and they put it in the horror attraction, this could be your chance to study in mechanics!"

I stared at him/her, in shock. "You know me so well.." I whispered. He/She grinned at me and nodded his/her head in agreement.

He/She left shortly after, and I immediately called the number, super excited.

-TIME SKIP-
10:30 pm
Later that night, I got super worried after the guy on the phone told me about the old Freddy Fazbear's incident. He told me I had nothing to worry about, and that I would be fine, but I wasn't too sure.I tried to shake the thought, by watching some television and eating popcorn.It worked.

(Sorry this chapter was somewhat short...New chapter coming soon! <3)

Edit: Everyone who keeps saying "just use they/them," I was 10 and I don't feel like fixing it..