Final chapter!?- Forever

(SMALL LANGUAGE WARNING)

[Your POV]
••••••••••••••••
11:56 pm

And so it began, the re-creation of the Horror Attraction.

I put up the scariest props I could find, the most realistic ones too. It was difficult, and kinda gross, but I put a whole bunch of fake blood trails around the attraction, guiding the victims in the wrong direction. If they decided to follow them.

It was interesting, and exciting, but it was also, very tiring.

As I got a prop set up in a corner, I turned around and bumped into Springtrap.

"Gah-!" I stumbled backwards.

He chuckled. "Hi."

I sighed, "Need something..?"

"No, I'm just bored..Theres nothing to do anymore beside scare you, so that's what I'm gonna do, I guess"

"Don't you dare."

"Why? Ya scared?" He smiled.

"I'd never be scared of you, I managed to run from you once. I can do it again."

"Oh, try not to smack your shoulder on a wall this time."

I glared at him as he grinned, and I ducked under his left arm, walking back to the office for more props.

I heard his footsteps follow me, and when I turned around..

He was gone.

I didn't think too much about it, considering he said he was just going to scare me. So, I kept walking along, looking for places to put spider webs.

I sat in the office chair to relax for a bit, and heard crawling in the vent.

"Hmm.."
I leaned down and peeked in the vent.

"Dangit." I heard him mumble.

"I'm not too easy to scare, Springy."

"I've noticed." He stated, as he crawled out of the vent and walked off.

I continued on, setting up the props, avoiding Springtrap's tricks.

-Time skip-
12:50 am
At last, it was finished. The horror attraction was re-modeled, and I was the new owner.

I looked around, proud of myself, and saw the spot that I had specially made for Springtrap to sit.

Right at the exit, where he was close to me.

He was the last scare.

But, he was the best scare.

I decided to walk through the attraction, making sure everything was ok, and nothing would "set on fire".

I'll be honest, it was very scary. Walking  through the attraction alone. I was even scared of my own props.

I walked, falling right into the traps on purpose to make sure that everyone else would too.

I turned the corner to the office, and heard a horrifying scream, right in my ear.

I screeched and fell backwards, and something very heavy tumbled into me.

"Seriously, Springtrap?"

He chuckled. "Too much?"