Night 3- The first Target

[Your pov]
•••••••••••••••
6:00 pm
I woke up, and it was unusually quiet. I instantly got worried about Springtrap and where he was, but I wasn't too keen on the idea of getting out of bed. I called out for him, hoping he heard me, and apparently he did because he opened my door and peeked in almost instantly.

"Yes?" He asked, smiling.
"Are you ok?
"Yeah, why?"
"Just wondering..What time is it?"
"About 6:0o pm, I made food.."

I stared at him. "You can cook..?"
He nodded. "I learned when I was alive."
"Ok...Well I'll be down in a second."
He nodded again and walked out.

-Time skip-
7:00 pm
I walked downstairs, and springtrap was acting..Off.
He wasn't exactly himself, but I was too focused on eating to ask about it.
It was around 7:00 when I first spoke.
"So.." I started. "Has (Y/F/N) showed his/her face lately..?"
His eyes got dark. "You haven't heard..?"
"What?" I got a little worried.
"He/She went missing."
I went silent, and stared at the floor.
"I should get ready..For work."
"Okay.."
He stood up, and so did I.
Walking upstairs, I thought about the many possibilities.

-Time skip-
10:00 pm

"Springtrap, I can't fit you in my car."
He looked at me with a "No need" look. And got on top of my car instead.
"Seriously-"
"Yep." He interrupted.
I decided just to let him be, and I sped down the road, wanting to get him there as quick as possible.
It would definitely be weird if anyone saw him, so I ignored most of the red lights and stop signs and just drove.

[Springtrap's POV]
••••••••••••••••••••••
11:00 pm
I felt the wind slow against my face as we pulled in the driveway.
I hopped off the car and made the whole thing shake, and I peeked at her through the window.
I sighed, knowing she was upset as I walked up to the door. Waiting on her, I looked around the attraction, noticing every detail that I had never saw before.
I followed her into the building, shortly after she unlocked it.
I watched her go in the office, as I walked around, looking for the phantoms.
"You did it didn't you?" Muttered a familiar voice.
I turned around to see puppet watching me.
"You killed him/her.."
"Who..?" I began, innocently
"(Y/F/N)."
"He/She deserved it."
"Just because (Y/F/N) left (Y/N) on the bench, doesn't mean He/She deserved death, Springtrap."
"He/She did much worse, according to the text messages I read."
Puppet glared at me.
"First, you kill 6 children, adding an adult, 7 people in total. And now you're invading privacy?"
"I do what I please, when I please. Don't you have somewhere else to be, anyways?"
Puppet shook her head, and floated away, as she always did.

I decided to mess with (Y/N) considering it was 1:00 am and she hasn't been bothered yet.

I peeked in the office, seeing (Y/N) scrolling through her phone with one hand, and holding her  thumb over the "Reboot ventilation" button with her other hand.

She instantly noticed me watching her, and looked at me, somewhat smiling.
"Yes?" She asked, looking back at her phone.
"That's not how your supposed to spend the night as a security guard." I looked at her phone and then looked back at her.
"Yeah, well. The phantoms know that you're here, so they aren't bothering me..So really, you're making this job so much easier."
I glared at her.
"Ok," she started. "fine. I'll pay more attention."
I grinned, walking into the office and sitting on the floor.

She flipped through the cameras quickly, still on her phone.

I noticed what she was doing on her device, and everything suddenly just dropped.

She was on an app, creating a "missing" poster for (Y/F/N).

(Ah! I'm sorry this came out so late, I haven't been home, so I haven't had a healthy connection for it to publish! I've also been somewhat busy. Thanks for understanding, and reading! xoxo)