Night 1- Meeting him

[Your Pov]
11:25
•••••••••••••••••••
I know that I have to leave for my new job soon, but I'm honestly...

Terrified..

I know I've always liked scary things, but after hearing all the rumors...Of everything that has happened with the whole Fazbear community, it makes me not want to go. But, it's my only chance to prove myself as something.

I grabbed my keys, and decided to leave early. I put on my (F/C) shirt, some black tights and my knee high boots, rushing out the door. Once I entered my car, I was eager to get to the attraction.

I wanted to be there and get myself situated before the night started, that would make things easier for me.

-SMALL TIME SKIP-
11:45
"This is it.." I said to myself, staring at the building in front of me. I couldn't find many words to describe it, but bland, scary, and worn down. I slowly walked to the building, noticing the little bit of Spanish writing below the door handle. I took a picture of it, on my phone and translated it. "Key under mat.." I read aloud.

Leaning down, under the dirty, dark red mat was a rusted key, that I grabbed and unlocked the building with. I walked inside the cold, hollow building, listening to my boots echo against the walls.

Walking into the place instantly made me uncomfortable, so I quickly made my way to the office with my head down.

The office was a decent size, there was a very small fan blowing on a leather swivel chair.The room had a golden green glow to it, which kind of made me wonder what I was going to experience tonight.I sat in the chair, and spun in a circle once slowly, observing the cams and the different systems. I checked the time. "11:50"

(YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART IF YOU WANT ITS JUST THE PHONE GUY)

I took a deep breath, preparing myself. As I flipped through the cams nervously, the phone began to ring. I sat up quickly and looked at the phone in disbelief. It was a very old ringtone, like from the 1980's. I briefly took another breath, picking up the phone and putting it on speaker. "Hey-Hey! Glad you came back for another night. I promise, it'll be a lot more interesting this time!"

I looked at the phone, confused. I had so many questions. Another night..!?
This was my first night on the job..What was he talking about? And what does he mean "more interesting.."

I go to mute the call before I hear him say something about the attraction opening..

"Like, the attraction opens in like, a week, so we have to make sure everything works and nothing catches on fire!"

I started to ignore him a bit, but the attraction sounded interesting..So I leaned in again.

"Uh, yeah, you've officially become part of the attraction. You'll be starring as . . . The security guard! So not only will you be monitoring the people on the cameras as they pass through, you know, to make sure no one steals anything or makes out in the corner,"

I rolled my eyes a bit, listening to the instructions.

(YOU MAY CONTINUE READING NOW)

After listening to the instructions, I figured this was all I needed to pay attention to, so I muted the call and continued on with my night. I checked the time before officially beginning to pay attention to everything

2:00 am.

"2:00 am already..?" I looked at the time on the call and noticed how long I actually listened to him speak. As I flipped to cam 10, I saw an animatronic suit..Staring at the camera. It freaked me out, not gonna lie. Just then my screen went black and I heard moving. I quickly flipped over to the maintenance panel, rebooting them all, just in case.

I relaxed a bit, calming down, realizing this wasn't so bad..Suddenly, I saw a puppet head pop up in my face and it was stuck there, making a terrible loud noise. I tried to stay quiet, in order not to draw attention to myself, and I quickly rebooted the ventilation and breathed heavily.

I calmed down, looking around and everything was quiet. A little too quiet..
I flipped through the cams and stopped immediately when I saw the same, goldish green animatronic bunny crawling through the vents. I panicked, and spammed the "seal vent button"

It didn't work.

I backed away from the vent, hearing him crawl closer. My chair hit the wall, and the crawling stopped. I somewhat leaned down to look into the vent, and there he was.. The murderer who killed 6 children at Freddy fazbears..

I watched in fear as he emerged from the vent and gazed at me.I didn't know what to do, so I did the first thing that came to my mind..

Run.

I quickly stood up and ran out of the office, tripping over my feet a little, but still running. I slammed into the edge of a doorway, smacking my shoulder on it and within a second pain filled my body. It was like a wave...All throughout my body..Of just pain.

I checked my watch.

5:00 am..

"Almost there.." I mumbled aloud. "I need to hide.." I ran along, and found a small corner, behind an old arcade and squeezed myself behind it. I simply cried softly into my arm as I heard his footsteps follow the sound of my sniffles

[Springtrap's Pov]

••••••••••••••••••••••••

6:00 am.

I was searching for her..My new target.
I had heard her hit something, or knock something over.
I turned a corner and spotted her, hiding in a corner. I took a step towards her and the 6:oo am bell split the silence.
Following rules..I stood still, unmoving.
I watched her get up, holding her shoulder and run away crying. I followed her with my eyes and waited until she left the building to move again.
"Dangit.." I whispered to myself. I turned around, walking around the place and saw a small badge on the floor.

It was hers..

She lost her badge..

I picked it up and read the name. "(Y/N)..." I said aloud. "Such a...Nice name."

"Here we go again." The voice in the back of my head muttered to me. "Shut up.." I mumbled. "I'll give her a chance..Just leave me alone"

(Next chapter, coming soon <3)

(Sorry, this one took longer than expected.. 1,100 words really tired me out...Hope you enjoyed! ox)