Night 5- An unexpected return.

[Springtrap's Pov]
••••••••••••••••••••••
3:57 pm

I sat, waiting for night 5. I hoped that she would come back for the last night.

Would she even talk to me..?
Or even look at me..

I guess for now, it was just waiting.

I walked in circles in the office, panicking to myself as the voices in my head started telling me lies.

She hates you..

You'll never learn..

You're still a murderer..

She'll never forgive you..

You're NOTHING in her world now..

I suddenly got smacked in the side of the face, and turned angrily to see puppet.

"What do you want..?"

"You were spacing out," she began.
"So, you told her, hm?"

"I had to..It was the best way out of that situation."

"Well yeah, but, why did you do it in the first place?"

"She's the only person that has stayed with me this long. And to see her get treated like that..It made me mad..Like, really mad."

"You care for her, correct?"

"Obviously, I killed multiple people for her."

"Multiple..!?"

I stared at the ground.

"Why do you think the phone guy hasn't called sense the first night? And the owner, of the attraction."

"Springtrap, you can't just keep killing people for fun."

"You don't understand...It's not for fun, it's to protect her."

"The phone guy, just tells her lies."
"Her friend, was extremely toxic.."
"And the Horror Attraction owner, well-"

"The horror attraction owner did nothing, Springtrap."

"He put me in it..He knew I was gonna go after her. And didn't bother to tell, that's why phone guy had to tell her everything. I had to kill him before he told her the truth.."

"It's complicated, sure. But you're just a phantom puppet, you're not a murderer. Everything's so difficult, and no one underst-"

"Springtrap."

I looked up.

It was (Y/N).

"Thank you.." She smiled softly.

"How much did you hear..?"

"All of it" She rubbed the back of her neck, and continued. "But, it's ok...I've never had someone care about me that much. Even if you are a "crazy" murderer, you've obviously changed.."

I stared at her, and nodded in thanks.

"Uh, I was just coming back to grab my badge, but.. Did you wanna- maybe..Come with me? We can hang out at my place...If you want?"

I looked at puppet, and even she nodded at me.

"Sure.." I kinda smiled at her.

As she grabbed her badge from the office, I waited on her, we walked to the car and I managed to fit in the backseat.

-Time Skip-
[Your Pov]
•••••••••••••••
6:34 pm
I woke up to Springtrap poking my leg.
I sat up, and stared at him.
"What are you doing-?"
He stopped poking my leg.
"Are you sad, like I am?"

"Sad?" I tilted my head.

"Tonight's the last night."

"But, we still have the actual attraction. And once it closes every night, we can talk..Right?"

"There's no one to open the attraction.."

"Well.."

I thought for a moment, looking at him.

"Maybe, I could open the attraction myself?"

"Really..?" He looked at me, obviously excited.

"Yeah! And then every night when it closes, you can come with me here! We can be roommates!" I laughed as he squealed in excitement.

"But, I should probably get ready early. I still have to get you to the attraction." I got out of bed.

"Ok, I'll be waiting downstairs." He walked out, shutting the door behind him.

-Time skippy-
6:56
I walked downstairs, aware the time was around 7:00 pm.
I saw Springtrap, waiting patiently by the door counting all the cracks in the ceiling.

"Are you hungry?" He looked at me.

"No, not really..Thanks for asking though." I smiled.

He nodded and opened the door, heading out to the car.

I grabbed my keys, my badge, and my hat, and followed him.

I proceeded to shove him into the backseat again, hoping he would fit.

He did...Thankfully.

"This is uncomfortable."

I looked back at him, and saw that he was squished behind the seat, and his foot was bent all the way backwards.

I pulled my seat all the way forward, and reclined the backseats, so he had more room to lay out.

He seemed to enjoy it because he was quiet the rest of the way.

-Skippy time-
I sat boredly in the office, as Springtrap played on an old game-boy that he found.

It was only 2:00 am, and we were both bored out of our minds.

The only thing we could do was wait for 6:00 am to pass, so we could get to work on the attraction in the morning.

-You already know. (Time skip)-
6:00 am

The 6:00 am bell had just rang, and I was jumping in excitement, though Springtrap didn't seem happy to become a prop.

"Cheer up buddy, the way I set this up, you're gonna be the best prop here." I put my fists on my hips confidently, smiling wide.

"I guess that helps.." He muttered, putting the game-boy on the floor.

And so it began, the re-creation of the Horror Attraction.

(And so, another chapter ended, a new chapter started. <3)