+ Jallyboy 1 +

Requested by: IamKindrick
Jallyboy exploring the world as a poly couple.

I'm not gonna be very good at this but I'm gonna try.

Yes i used "boyfriend" by Big Time Rish. Leave me alone. :)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ponyboy's pov (3rd person)

It was dark outside. That's all he could remember at the moment. There was no light coming from his-

Wait. He isn't in his room. Who's room was he in? And who's arms were around him?

He turns to look behind him and is met face-first with Johnny; the boy who reminds him of a kicked puppy. The boy whose parents don't love him. The boy who he likes so very much that it hurts.

He notices that Johnny looks like he's not 16- instead he looks like he's 6. And he looks peaceful and not like he's gonna wake up to screaming parents.

Behind him, he sees Dallas Winston cuddling Johnny. Dallas Winston being a cuddler? Never expected that.

He carefully extracts himself from the boy's embrace and goes to the door. He slowly turns the handle before he stops-- hearing someone stir from the bed.

"Pony," a voice croaks from the bed. The voice was too soft to be Dal. Johnny must be up.

Ponyboy goes back to the bed and Johnny sticks his hand out to him. "Five more minutes?"

Johnny starts drifting back to sleep and Pony can't help but smile. He starts back for the door but someone stirs again.

He's expecting it to be Johnny again, but he's sadly mistaken when he hears Dal's sleepy but harsh voice.

"Listen to Johnny, man. Five more minutes of sleeping then you can go do whatever you want."

"I just want to use the bathroom Dal," Pony tries to argue. He actually was going to walk around the downstairs part of Buck's- which is where the boys feel asleep at.

Dally groans and carefully sits up, "bed. You're fucking cuddling for five more fucking minutes."

Dally as a cuddler? That's fucking weird, Pony thought as he went back to the bed. He was about to go to the side he was sleeping on when Dally snapped his fingers at him.

"What now," he says annoyed. He stands besides Dally and watches as Dally carefully moves Johnny over so he can lay in the middle of the bed.

He has his arm around Johnny's waist as Johnny is now cuddled into Dally's chest. He has his other arm out invitingly-- pretty much inviting Ponyboy to lay there.

"C'mon man," Dally says impatiently, "you lay your head on my chest and I cuddle both of yous at once."

Ponyboy slowly and carefully lays down flushed next to Dally's side. He feels his arms wrapping around his own arm and feels the heat coming off of them.

Ponyboy hums after a minute, "five more minutes is nice."

He falls into a steady breathing rhythm as he goes into a deep sleep with his favorite boys next to him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-hfkakcoaksow im so sorry this is actual trash but it's all i could do. :,(

You deserved better than this im so so so so sorry kwochaochaocqhofw