+ Kitty and Jackie (friendship) +

Requested by: justabatbat

Request: not romantic but Kitty and Jackie spending the day alone together and talking while Kitty smokes a cigarette.

Hope you enjoy!! :)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jackie was walking to Eric's house from her own home. Usually she didn't like to walk, but her mom was too busy to give her a ride and her dad was at work.

She would've called Eric but he's been with Buddy a lot. Hyde didn't like her, Fez was obsessed with her, Donna was stuck in her parents fight for her attention, and Micheal wasn't answering her calls.

So she walked over instead. It gave her time to think (she doesn't like thinking much. She thought pretty girls didn't need to think) and to reflect on her family compared to Eric's.

Eric had a mom who loved him and gave him affection. And his dad...well, he cared to some degree. It made her jealous.

Her parents never really cared for her. They were always too busy and left her alone. It made her feel more alone than she does with the gang.

She's pulled out of her thoughts when she smells smoke. Cigarette smoke. Jackie then realizes that it's Kitty smoking in the driveway, and she makes quick way of getting to her.

"Hi Mrs. Forman," Jackie greets with some glee in her voice and a smile. She always saw Kitty as a mother to her.

Kitty puts her cigarette in the ash tray before pulling the younger girl into a hug. "Why hello Jackie. What brings you here? Eric and everyone isn't home."

Jackie sighs, "I know. I was hoping that maybe we could talk together? It's just that I can't talk to my mom."

Kitty grabs Jackie's hands and leads them to sit in the chairs near the door. She can practically see the look on Jackie's face-- it was sad.

Kitty picks up her cigarette and asks, "well, what do you need to talk to me about that your mother is in no assistance," before taking a drag.

Jackie looks at ber hands in her lap. She debated on just ripping off the bandaid or to beat around the bush.

She was going to beat around the bush.

"Mrs. Forman, how do you know when parents actually care about their kids?"

Kitty's eyes go wide and she stubs out her smoke. Was she talking about Eric? Was she being a bad mother? Was Red being a bad father?

Kitty laughs nervously, "well, they should always be there for you and listen to you when you want to talk. They should make sure that you know you're loved by them and they should be proud of you."

Jackie nods and her eyes water. She had her answer; her parents didn't care about her.

"Jackie honey," Kitty starts slowly, "what's going on?"

"My parents. They um, they ignore me and they're barely here for me when i need them to be. It's almost like I'm not there to them."

Jackie takes a shaky breath before continuing. "You're the closest thing to a mom to me than what I have for a mom. And it makes me sad to be around my parents."

Kitty nods at Jackie's words before grabbing the girl's hands again.

"Jackie, listen to me. You are cared about so much. You're like the daughter Laurie isn't. You're a good person who deserves good things."

Jackie wipes her eyes before looking at Kitty. She smiles before going for a hug- catching the older woman off guard.

"Thank you Mrs. Forman."

"You're so welcome Jackie. If you need anything, I'll always be here for you."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's like 4:40am over here and i won't remember writing this but oh well. :/

I hope you liked this and may e got you in your feels. Jackie and Kitty had an amazing mother/daughter dynamic that i wished i had with my own mom. :/ but we cant control that stuff.

But prompts/requests are always welcomed!! :)