arrival

Foxy's pov:
I woke up as I yawned. I picked up mr wigglesworth "good morning mr wiggles, did you sleep good?" I asked my stuff bear. I smiled "heh that's good I didn't sleep the best but I slept that's all that matters right?" I chuckled. "Oh mr wigglesworth you're funny!" I said as I got up holding mr wigglesworth in my paws. I walked upstairs. I first went to the kitchen bc I gotta get my morning steak to start to day! I sat mr wigglesworth down as I was eating my steak. I looked at Freddy as he walked in eating chicken "morning Foxy!" He said in joy. I gave him a morning nod as I was still eating. He sat beside as he picked up mr wiggles "what is this?" He asked me. I looked at him as my eyes widen. I put my steak down as I grabbed mr wiggles "oh that's nothing!" Freddy looked at me. I was embarrassed as I hid mr wigglesworth behind me. "Wait a minute..is that a stuff animal?" He asked. I gulped "...Nah..haha..why would I have a stuff animal? that's for babies-" I said nervously. I watched as Freddy walked around me and grabbed mr wiggles and ran. "Hey come back here!" I yelled as I ran after him. "It is a stuff animal!" Freddy said laughing as he was running. "N-no it's not!" I yelled back. "Foxy has a stuff animal!!" Freddy yelled. "SHHHH!!" I said panicking. I saw everyone come out of their rooms. I tackled Freddy to the ground as I grabbed mr wigglesworth back. Freddy was still holding on to him. "Give him back!" I yelled. "Not until you admit it's a stuff animal!" Freddy said pulling on mr wigglesworth. "Freddy please give him to me!" I yelled at him. "Nev-" Freddy said before we both fell backwards. "Uh oh-" I heard Freddy say as I looked at mr wigglesworth...he was..teared in half...his head on the ground as I was holding the other half of his body and Freddy has the other..I teared up. "mr wigglesworth.." I said as I started crying softy. "What happened?!" I heard Baby said from behind. "Freddy what did you do?!?" I heard her yell. I got up as tears was falling down my face as I slowly walked away dropping mr wigglesworth's torn body on the ground.

[a few hours later]
I was sitting on the couch holding my knees. I couldn't get over the fact that I just lost my best friend.. i never told the others where I grew up from..they never knew how important mr wigglesworth was to me..I had him ever since I grew up with my abusive mom... my ear twitched as I heard a knock on my door. "go away!" I yelled. another knock came from my door as I sighed and walked up to my door. I opened the door "I said go awa-!" I froze when I saw a orange and purple foxy staring me. "...I'm so sorry! I thought you were someone else!...who are you?" I asked awkwardly. "...my name is Lolbit..I'm new here.." the female fox Lolbit said. "Oh..hello..I'm funtime foxy..but you can call me foxy" I said looking at her. "Hello Foxy..." Lolbit said softly. I shook my head as I open my door "would you like to come in?" I offered. She smiled "sure..thank you.." she walked inside.

Lolbit's pov:
I followed foxy inside his room as we sat down on his couch. "Are you the only one who lives in this place?" I asked him. Foxy looked at me "I ain't the only one here, would you want me to show you around?" He asked me as I saw him wiping his eyes. "Foxy? Can I ask you something?" I asked him softly. "Yeah" he said getting up. "Are you ok? I know we just met and all but you were wiping your eyes and your eyes are red.."  I said concerned. "Oh that's noticeable— I mean I'm fine." He reaches his paw out as he helped me up. "Cmon lets go introduce you to the others" Foxy said as we walked out of his room. I met his friends as they all seem nice. I was just worried bc one of his friends Baby was asking him how he was feeling about some accident and he said he didn't want to speak about it. So after Foxy left me in his room to make me some food I walked to Baby's room and asked what happened. After she told me Foxy's bear was  distorted I asked for the bear because I was always good at fixing things! So that night after Foxy found me bc he was worried another me. I showed him his bear I fixed up. I smiled as he started crying tears of joy as he hugged the bear tight then hugged me. I smiled as I hugged him back. "thank you so much..." foxy said. "you're welcome, it's the least thing I could do for you fixing me food" i said with a smile.