the vøïçē

Freddy's pov:
I was walking down the hallway as I was still tired from waking up. I ran into Lolbit. "Oh I'm sorry" Lolbit say as she rubbed her arm. "It's alright!" I said looking at her. "So how are you?" I asked her. She looked at me "I'm doing good, how about you?" Lolbit said. "Pretty good" I said with a smile. Lolbit smiled back as she started to walk off. "Wait, What was your name again?" I asked . She looked back at me, "Lolbit" she said. I nodded "okie, see ya Lolbit" I said as she walked away. I walked to the kitchen and stopped to see Foxy sleeping on the ground. I walked up to him and carefully kicked him a little "hey Foxy? you good there?" I asked. Foxy woke up a little. He mumbled as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. I looked at him. "why did you wake me up?..." Foxy said as he was still tired. "I was just wondering why you were sleeping on the floor" I said. Foxy was silent for a few minutes "I probably was sleep walking" foxy said getting up. "oh" I said as I walked to the kitchen, "well see ya later friend" I said.

⚠️ Trigger[maybe] and Blood Warning ⚠️

Foxy's pov:
I watched as Freddy went to the kitchen before I quickly opened a box and grabbed a controller. I gulped as I looked around as I went in a room alone. I pointed the controller to my shock collar as I pressed the button. I tried to hold in my screams of pain as I was getting high stocks. I accidentally dropped the controller as it shot the stock higher as I fell to my knees holding the collar. I screamed as loud as I could to get someone's attention. I was shivering as blood dripped from my mouth. I was jerking at the collar as I was yelling at the top of my lungs until Puppet ran into the room and grabbed the controller quickly. He turned it off and threw it against the wall breaking it as he faced me. I was shivering as I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He rushed over to me as he hugged me tightly while rubbing the back of my head. I wrapped my arms around me as I cried softly. "shhh..you're alright now i promise.." he whispered in my ears as he lifted me in his arms. I was shaking. "im sorry..i..i.. thought I could do it on my own..." I said while my voice was cracking bc of myself crying. "why did you use it.." Puppet asked me as he carried me to his box. "the voice.." I said weakly. I felt his grip get tighter as we walked to his lab as he laid me down on a bed. I looked up at him as he laid my head down. "Just stay still for one minute ok?" Puppet said as I nodded. I gulped when I realized he was going to try cut off the collar.

[A few minutes later]
I was sitting up on the bed as Puppet was finishing wrapping bandages/cloth around my neck after he managed to cut it off. Just a few little cut accidents on my neck from the tries but it's off. Puppet looked at me. I looked at him. "Does that feel better?" He asked me. I nodded. He smiled as he got up, "that's good" he said. I get off the bed as I glanced at the collar. "Ik it was supposed to help you with the voice but it's to dangerous" Puppet said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I sighed "I hope Baby won't get mad" I said as Puppet started walking with me out of his lab.

[few hours later]
I was siting beside Lolbit as she was eating since she wanted to hang out. She looked at me when she noticed I wasn't eating the food she made me "you aren't going to eat?" She asked. I looked at her "oh I'm just not hungry" I said as I looked forward. "I noticed the collar was off what happened?" She asked. I shook my head, "Just a little accident that's all" I said. "oh..but I heard you yelling earlier.." Lolbit said softly. I looked at her. "That's why I got Puppet" she said rubbing her arm. I looked back to the ground. "please..tell me what happened.." she said as I felt her looking at me. I sighed deeply "the voice controlled me when I was sleeping, thats why I shocked myself to see if that would weaken her" I said as I got up. "but if it's a voice, how does 'she' control you?" She asked me. "She is in my head, she is able to hear every thought and knows my darkest weaknesses, she knows I'm useless when I'm asleep" I said as I rubbed my arm. "oh.." she said. I shook my head. "Foxy!" I heard Ballora's yell from a mile away. I looked at her as she pushed me. I growled at her a little "What was that for!" I started to snarl, I realized I was snarling as I forced myself to stop and cover my mouth. "You know what you did" she said crossing her arms. I uncovered my mouth as I calmed down. "what did I do?." I said annoyed. "You was in my room last night and was breaking my stuff!" Ballora yelled at me. "It was the voice! She took over me last night" I said looking at her. "Oh sure blame the 'voice' " she mocked me. I snapped as I tackled her to ground. "Foxy! Stop!" I heard Lolbit yell over at me. I was snarling at Ballora as I slowly lost myself until my eyes turned completely black as only my yellow eyes glowed.

[y'all better be ready for some controlled Foxy next chapter 👀 sorry if you thought this was just going to be a little cute Foxbit story]