a date? :0

Foxy's pov:
"Sooo, I know ever since I met you I saw how miserable you were and I decided to give you a break today" Lolbit said as she climbed up the boat. "What do you mean break?" I asked curiously as I climbed up behind her. I stopped when I saw her walk to a table and turn to me "I made ya lunch!" She said with a smile. "O-oh.. thank you" I said, to be honestly i was not expecting this-. I walked up to the table as I sat down. Lolbit sat down in front of me. I awkwardly sat there looking at her then the food. "Never ate with a friend before huh?" Lolbit asked me. I jumped back accidentally falling off the chair. Good job idiot! I sat up awkwardly as I looked at Lolbit laughing a little. "Jumpy?" She asked me. I shook my head "heh sorry- don't know what's wrong with me" I said as I sat back down. "I'm not use to fancy dinners with friends" I said softly. "Oh, well this is your first time then!" Lolbit said in joy. I looked at her. "I know this may seem awkward because we met a few day ago and after the whole 'thing' happened, it's harder for you. But I just thought having a friend time would be great to lighten the mood, ya know?" She said as she started to eat. I nodded in agreement as I noticed there was steak on my plate. "How did you know I like steak?" I asked her. "You ate steak a few days ago while we hung out in your room remember? you was telling me about you steak dream" she said with a chuckle. I was embarrassed as floof. I forgot about that- "oh yeah-" I said embarrassed. I started eating.

[After a few minutes]

Lolbit's pov:
I finished eating and I looked over at Foxy eating but enjoying it. I smiled "like my cooking?" I asked. He looked up at me "YES I DO! IT TASTES AMAZING!" Foxy said in joy. I smiled as I got up. He looked at me. "Well is there anything you wanna do?" I asked. Foxy looked at his food then at me "movies? after I eat tho-" he said eating more of the steak. "Oki movies in your room sounds fun" I said as I leaned against the wall. Foxy finished as he stood up and wiped his mouth. "Nah not in my room, the movie theater" foxy said looking at me. I looked at him confused. "We have one here" he added quickly. "Ohh" I said. We climbed down the boat and went to the theater.

no one's pov:
The two foxes was sitting down watching the movie as Foxy started to get tired. His stomach was full and watching the movie wasn't helping. He looked at Lolbit as she was enjoying the movie. Foxy yawned as he shook his head. Lolbit held his paw as Foxy looked at her. Her glowing eyes looking at him. Foxy felt himself blush a little. She smiled as she looked back at the screen. Foxy turned to the screen. A few minutes later Foxy was fast asleep, not realizing his head was laying on Lolbit's shoulder. An hour has passed and Foxy woke up realizing Lolbit was holding him in her arms. He started blushing red as he looked at Lolbit. She looked down at him "oh hey sleepy head, hope you didn't mind me holding you bc you was shivering and whining in your sleep" she said. Foxy was more embarrassed as he face got more red. "You alright?" Lolbit asked. "YEP!" Foxy said as he covered his face still blushing like crazy. Lolbit laughed a little as she blushed a little.

A month has passed and the two foxes has grew closer as friends. After the voice was locked away Foxy was slowly starting to be himself again, not having to worry about the voice taking over his body.

Lolbit's pov:
I was talking to freddy until I heard something. "Freddy, did you hear that?" I asked. Freddy looked around and looked back at me "hear wut?" He asked confused. I looked around "thought I heard something" I said but looked at the ground to see Bon Bon hopping to us. "ITS A RAT!" freddy yelled as he pulled me back. I chuckled "freddy that's Bon Bon not a rat" I said as I looked at the blue bunny being not amused to the white bear. "Oh-" Freddy said awkwardly.  "What's up blue boi?" I asked Bon Bon. He smiled at me "nothing much, I need your help with something" he said. "Ok, I'll help ya with whatever it is!" I said as I said goodbye to freddy. I followed bon bon to his room "you know how Foxy has been happier right?" He asked me. I nodded. "Well I have a question" he said turning to me. I stopped and looked at him "yea?" I asked. "You two dating?" He asked. I blushed a little "Nope, just friends!" I said. Bon Bon studied me "ok then.." he said as he jumped up on a table. "Ya know his birthday is soon right?" He told me. I was shook "wait really?!" I asked. He nodded. "I need to get prepared for this!" I said in joy, "he never really had a party-"  bon bon told me. I looked at him "you guys don't throw parties?" I asked. He shook his head no "we usually hang out and have a fun day for someone's birthday" he explained. "Guess I'm gonna change that!" I said with a smile. "I'll make sure you all will have the best birthdays ever! I promise!" I said. Bon Bon smiled. We started talking about some more stuff before I headed out. I needed to start planning. Without foxy knowing ofc!