danger

Lolbit's pov:
I was shaking in fear as I watched Foxy snarling at Ballora as oil was dripping from his eyes and mouth. [Foxy is mostly animatronic but has a little bit animal blood so when he gets hurt he bleeds blood when the voice takes over its oil]
I was yelling Foxy's name over and over until Ballora said to get Baby so I ran to Baby's room. "Baby!" I yelled as I looked around. "What! What?!" Baby said looking at me concerned. "It's Foxy! He's acting strange!" I yelled. I watched as Baby grabbed a bat. "why do you have that?.." I asked. Baby sighed as she walked to me "that's not foxy.. that's the voice taking over him Lolbit." She said as she ran out of her room leaving me alone. I shook my head as I ran out of her and ran as quick as possible to Puppet's box.

BLOOD WARNING AND TRIGGER WARNING!

[no one's pov]

Baby was running up to Foxy as he was about to claw Ballora's face. She smashed the bat into Foxy's animatronic skull. Baby watched as Foxy hit the ground as half his plates fell to the ground showing his exoskeleton. Foxy's head jerked at her as more oil was dripping down. "šø ÿøû rêãłłÿ thìńk ÿøû čāñ gêt rîd of mê?!" His voice said as she was taking over Foxy's body. Foxy stood up as he quickly losing his self more every second. "Leave him and us alone voice!" Baby yelled. Foxy laughed as more of his plates fell to the ground showing more of his exoskeleton on his body. "Oh bâbÿ, foxy is gøñè" the voice said. Baby was shaking as she held the bat out. Foxy grabbed the bat from her and slammed it into Baby as she dropped to the ground. Foxy threw the bat as he walked forward as he was now fully under the voice's control.

Foxy's pov:
I felt like I was in a dark room..alone..only seeing what the voice is doing..I was shaking as I watched the voice walked past Baby as she was glitching from the bat. I teared up when I saw Lolbit froze as the voice was in front of her. "NO PLEASE! VOICE IM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE DONT HURT HER!" I screamed. I felt pain as I dropped to nu knees. I looked up as a shadow fox figured formed in front of me. The voice's form when she is in my head. "Do you really think I'm gonna listen to the psychopath who is hurting his friends?" She said as she was holding me by my neck."I'm not the psychopath.. you..are.." I said as I felt a knife cut through my stomach as the voice dropped me. "night night fox." I heard the voice said as I closed my eyes.

Lolbit's pov:
I was backing up when I saw foxy staring at me. He looked creepy..half of his plates was gone showing his exoskeleton. I looked at Puppet as he walked to my side. "Voice." He said as Foxy glared at him. "Let's make a deal." Puppet said holding a remote. "What is that? Some toy!" Foxy said as he laughed. "This actually allows you to get out of foxy." Puppet said as he sounded like he forced himself to say calmly. Foxy walked up to Puppet, "give it." He said as oil dripped on Puppet. I looked at Puppet in fear. "i will. follow me." Puppet said as he took foxy to his lab. I was shaking. what was Puppet doing..the voice is crazy..

Puppet's pov:
I took the voice down to the lab as I showed her a animatronic green fox body. Foxy looked at me "that's it?" He said. I nodded. "It's better then this idiot." Foxy said as he walked up to the body. I pointed the remote at foxy as I pushed it as he fell down to the ground powered off. I back up as I saw the voice came out of Foxy's body and glared at me as she went into the green fox's body as it powered on. I quickly pushed a button behind me as glade case formed around the voice's body closing her inside. The voice got up and started beaten on the glass "let me out of here you lier!" She screamed at me. I shook my head. "This is your new home. you have a new body so I didn't lie." I said as I walked up to Foxy's body as I dragged him out of the room as the voice was beating the glass and yelling.