awaken and seeing Lolbit again

Puppet's pov:
I laid foxy's powered down body against a wall as I looked at him. I sighed "I'm sorry this happened to you buddy.." I sat on my knees as I got his blueprint out and started working on him.

[few weeks later]
Lolbit and I was walking to my lab to see if foxy works again. We looked at each other as we faced foxy. I pointed the remote at foxy as I pushed the button. We waited a few minutes and nothing happened. Lolbit sighed "maybe you missed something.." she said. I looked down "I'll keep working on him..." I said as I walked up to foxy. Lolbit walked out of the room. I was working on Foxy's head until his body jerked. I stepped back as I saw Foxy's eyes glow as he woke up. I looked at him.

Foxy's pov:
Something turned me on and I managed to open my eyes to see Puppet. I looked at myself to see that I was fixed. I looked back at Puppet "am I dead?.." I asked slowly. Puppet smiled as he walked to me and hugged me, "nah" he said. I hugged him back. "what happened?" I asked him. Puppet looked at me "a lot of things..what do you remember?" He said. "The voice hurting baby and about to hurt Lolbit...that's all.." I said. Puppet sighed as he got up and held his hand out. I took it as he helped me up. He took me to a room where a green fox was glaring at me. "Why is he back." The green fox said. I looked at Puppet. Puppet sighed "Foxy, this is the voice. She has a new body and no longer can control you" he said looking at me. I looked at the voice. The green fox was growling. "How does it feel being trapped you glitch." I said growling back at her. She started beating on the glass yelling at me. I looked at Puppet as I walked out ignoring the voice. Puppet walked up to my side "you wanna go see the others?" He asked me. My ears dropped "but won't they be mad?.." I said. Puppet shook his head no "they knew it was the voice you would never hurt them" he said. I smiled a little. We walked out of lab and box and first went to Baby's room. I stopped and looked at Puppet. "I'll go in first, ok?" Puppet said as he sighed. He walked inside and I slowly followed behind. "Hey Baby" Puppet said walking up to her. She looked terrible.. I stopped when I saw her face plates broken from the bat. "Hey Puppet..." I heard Baby say weakly. "I can fix you up now" Puppet said comforting her. "Alright...how's Foxy?" She asked him. I started getting flashbacks of what the voice did to her as I back up. Tears in my eyes as I walked out of room.

Puppet's pov:
I smiled a little "well actually" I turned and saw that Foxy was gone. I panicked. I looked back at Baby. "I'll be right back" I said as I quickly walked out of the room. I sighed in relief when I saw Foxy leaning on the wall outside Baby's room. "Hey..what are you doing out here?.. don't you wanna see Baby?.." I asked. "...I don't wanna see her..." he said softly. I looked at her concerned "it's because of what the voice did to her isn't it?" I said. Foxy slowly nodded. I sighed. "She's worried about you Foxy...she knows it wasn't you.." I said walking up to foxy. I stopped when Foxy growled at me. I stepped back. "I don't want to see her alright.." foxy said as he started walking off. "Please.." I said rubbing my arm. Foxy looked at me. He looked miserable. I sighed as I walked up to him and hugged him close. I felt foxy hug me back tight. I rubbed the back of his head as he started to cry silently.

Foxy's pov:
I couldn't help it...I couldn't take it.. I jumped when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I quickly wiped my tears away when it was Lolbit looking at me. I smiled a little when she pulled me into a big hug. I hugged her back. She held my hand as she started taking me somewhere. I looked back at Puppet. He nodded at me, giving me a sign for me to take a break from what just happened. I looked at Lolbit "where are we going?" I asked. "I wanna show ya something" she said softly as we walked into pirate's cove.