chapter 6: pleasure

⚠️NSFW⚠️
"......well.....do you?" Ivan said feeling a bit awkward.

"Uh just a choker and a leash I guess." I say blocking out the flash backs because I really want him.

He opened the top drawer and pulled out like 20 different chokers and leashes. My mouth gaped open when I see how many there are to choose from. Ivan tried to close the drawer but it was too heavy for him so I walk over and close it with ease and look at him with a strait face.

"Thanks." Ivan thanked me.

I nodded.

"Weak" I mumbled under my breath but i think Ivan heard me but I'm not sure.

:rude: Ivan thought to himself.

I walk over to him amd grab a choker that has led lights in it that form the word slut in Japanese and a chain.

"You know your more unique then the others, most people like dildos, buttplugs, buttbeads, and stuff like that." Ivan says a tone of surprise in his voice.

I fake vomit too show him I'm not that kinda guy and to not have to tell him the past with my brother in law.

:I wonder why he dont like that kinda stuff.: Ivan thought to himself.

I get on my knees and put on the choker while holding the chain out too Ivan with my tongue out like a dog in heat. Ivan yanked my chain really roughly pulling me closer to him. I choke lustfuly signaling I like it ruff. Ivan pulled down his boxers and aimed his already hard dick towards my mouth. I open my mouth drooling exceptionally. Ivan slammed his dick into my mouth and I choke slightly sucking his hard dick.

"Hmmmmmmm" ivan groaned.

"Mghhhhm" I moan taking in every inch of his 14inch cock.

:god he tastes so fucking good: I think to myself.

Ivan began thrusting deeper into my throat. I choke heavier now and he starts thrusting faster. I grab onto his shaft and balls while sucking him off.

"Mmmmghhhhhhhaaaa." Ivan groaned indicating I'm doing a good job.

"Choke me daddy, treat me like a dog" I beg him.

Ivan began putting his dick as deep as he could in my throat.

"Ggghhhmmmm" I gag a little.

He began thrusting again causing me to choke and pull away to tell him somthing.

"I want you to fuck me~" I say begging him lustfuly.

"Ok~ ur sure are sluty right now aren't you~" Ivan said to me lustfuly in that sexy deep voice of his god I wanted him in me so badly.

I turn around as much as the leash will let me and Ivan got behind me on his knees and yanked my boxers down to my ankles and aims his dick at my hole. I wiggle my ass in temptation cause I couldn't wait much longer. Ivan put the tip of his dick in me and it already felt amazing and big.

"Fuck YESSSS~" I moan.

"You like that huh troy~" Ivan teased me.

"Hahhhhhhhgh, yEAAAHSS." Moan wanting him to keep going.

He moved in a little dapper about a few inches and I know that when he goes any deeper I'm probably gonna scream with pleasure and joy and just like I wished he slammed the rest of it I to me.

"AGGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAGHNNHGH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I moan while screaming.

"Nghhh, that's it moan for me you slut~" Ivan groaned while taunting me.

:I love a guy with confidence and isnt.....ngh....afraid to assert dominance this is so fucking hot: I think to myself getting hornier.

"AAAAAHHHHHH NGGGGHHHHH FUCKKKKK" I moan for him obeying his every command.

Ivan pulled harder on the chain restricting my breath and moans it only made me harder.

"You are so fucking loving this pounding aren't you~?" Ivan said pulling on the chain tighter then before stopping me from talking. "Oh your not gonna talk huh looks like I'm not fucking you hard enough~." Ivan growled lustfuly fucking me harder then befor hitting my prostate again and agian.

I wanted to moan and scream so loudly that the entire neighborhood could hear me but I couldn't all I could do was whimper in pain and pleasure.

"You love this dont you~." Ivan growled into my ear.

I whimpered for more. And he gave it to me he fucked me so hard he kept hiting all my pleasure spots and g-spot over and over and over again. He lossend the pull on the chain and I could talk and moan again.

"Agh fwa fuck daddy you fuck me so fucking g....good." I moan out in pleasure and lust.

"FUCK YEAH I DO" Ivan yelled fucking me harder.

Ivan pulled me by my hair and lifted my face up anoph with some of my body and he took his free hand and began jerking me off.

"Ngh ah ah ah......what are y...you doing?" I ask with him still fucking me and hacking me off.

"Well I you gotta have some fun too I dont want to be the only one enjoying myself~." Ivan said clearly enjoying himself.

"Ah ah ah ah ahhhhhh...i....guess..y..your right" I moan.

:I'm.....i.....I'm.....im gonna cummmm if he keeps doing what hes doing: I think to myself.

"Fuck your ass is so fucking tight troy... I fucking love it, i would fuck you like this all night if I could." Ivan says clearly close to breaking and just snapping me in half.

"Ahhhhhhngh you...c..can" I tell him

He wraps his hands around my wrist and pound my arms behind my back giving him more control and power over me then picked me up and linned my against the wall fucking me even harder. Then he tossed me onto the bed and fucked me missionary style. We ended back onto the floor not long after. I rode his dick feeling it hit my prostate and pleasure spots again and again. We ended up in doggy l style one more time and I finally reached my climax.

"Im....I'm cumming" I moan out feeling my cock twitching teady to burst.

Ivan I guess was already about to come and he shot his hot sticky tasty load into my ass and i cummed all over the floor.

"Now that you have cummed all over my floor I think you need to be punished." Ivan says licking his lips while staring at my neck.

I move my coller and show him my neck for a good bite. He places his hand on my chin making me lift my head and he sinks his teeth into my neck really hard.

(Picture shown above)

"Gaaaaaahhhhh" I groan.

Ivan began to suck alot of blood but it didn't bother me any.

"Guhm" I groan.

Ivan bit down even harder cause all the good blood is deeper in the neck.

"Ahhh fuck bitch easy that shit hurts" I tell him sternly.

"I'm sorry but all the good blood is deeper in your neck" Ivan said while drinking my blood.

"Still go easier I dont feel like getting a broken neck" I say.

Ivan kept drinking my blood without loosening. I turn intangible and phase through the floor.

:Bitch....He just ruined my drinking...no one douse that too me!: ivan thought to himself a bit mad.

I reapear hugging Ivan from behind.

:hes lucky I love him or otherwise I would killed him: Ivan thought too himself leaning back into me.

I nuzzle his neck and nibble on his ear lightly.

"I told you not so hard" I say still hugging him and I start kissing his neck.

"mmhh" Ivan grumbled.

"Now go u smell like blood and cum. And take a shower.

(Thank you for reading this chapter and I'll hope to have the next chapter out in a little while or less)