3. Opinions and rice balls

"WERE BACK AND WE GOT RICE BALLS!" Mina and y/n yelled entering momo's bedroom.

"Oh thank god I was starving" hagakure sighed in relief.

Frequently the girls of class 2a meet up at yaoyarozu's home for a sleepover, or to just hang out after school. Today was one of those days. The duo brought the container of rice balls down to the floor in the middle of the circle they were sitting in. They made it a tradition to always eat rice balls whenever they had these sleepovers.

"So hagakure I'm just curious when do you plan on asking ojiro to be your boyfriend?" Mina smirked.

"I-I'm not sure, We've been out together a few times but I don't know what we are exactly. I don't want to give us a label if he's not comfortable yet ya know"

"Yeah that makes sense" Uraraka said.

"What about ochako-Chan she still hasn't confessed to midoriya yet kero"

"Yeah ochako, when should we expect izuchako to be a thing?" Y/n smirked at the now blushing brunette.

"Well actually guys...me and deku are dating"

"WHAT?!"

~•••~

opinions and rice balls

"When did this happen?" Jirou exclaimed almost dropping her rice ball.

"Well it happened in the last day of school in our first year, and then we started dating in the summer"

"Wow I'm so happy for you guys! But why did you keep it a secret?" Momo asked.

"Well we both agreed to just keep it quiet for a little bit, he gets flustered easily and stuff" she laughed awkwardly.

"Aww that is so cute! I wish I had a boyfriend" Mina sighed stuffing her face with a rice ball.

"You're too amazing to not get a boyfriend Mina" hagakure cheered for the pink haired girl.

"Thanks but we are forgetting one crucial person who could have a boyfriend right now"

"Y/N" they all unanimously yelled startling the h/c girl who responded with a 'what' that was slightly muffled by the food in her mouth.

"Kiri has been asking you out the whole year! You could've had yourself a boyfriend by now" ochako shook her shoulders.

"Well I'm not interested in dating anyone.." she shrugged.

"But don't you think he's hot, And strong, and sweet?" Hagakure squeaked in confusion.

"He could be all of those thing and more, but that won't change the fact that I don't want a relationship"

"You're crazy y/n kero"

"Put some respect on my name! And on my decision to be single" she chanted taking a big bite out of her rice ball.

"Fine fine! But we should totally call some of the boys up, let's start with kaminari for Kyoka of course" Mina smirked.

"W-What?!" Jirou stammered.

~•••~

Kaminari, kirishima, bakugo, and sero day in bakugos room playing video games as per usual of the four. Kaminari's phone went off and he ran to it eagerly, he didn't get many calls.