07. DAY 2- ARGUMENT

2nd October

Day 2 - 4 :45 pm

Mukti and Nandini were settled near the swimming pool area talking about their experience about two days , they both were talking with each other when Mukti said " Nandu , tujhe yaad hai tujhe mujhe kuch batana hai ."

Nandini looked at her and sighed and said " muku kisi aur din please ."

Mukti looked at her and said " haa jab tu comfortable ho , but share with me okay . "

Nandini bobbed her head at her and said " Muku , I am so happy ke tu bhi yaha hai , i don't know agar tu nahi hoti toh main kya karti ."

" Really , main nahi hoti toh bhi tu acha hi kheleti as tere saath Manik hota na . " Mukti said smirking at her . Nandini looked at her in confusion and shock and said " Kya .. Kya bol rahi hai muku . "

" Ohh baby , tujhe kya lagta hai yeh doh din maine tum dono ke interaction nhi dekhe , kal raat ko tumhari baate bhi suni , he was really trying to make you feel comfortable , aur jitna main Manik ko janti hu , woh itni easily kisi ke saath open nhi hota jitna woh tere saath hua hai ." Mukti said explaining Nandini what she feels like about Manik and her .

" You think ki he .. umm .. l.." She doesn't even know that she should complete the word she just uttered , it was just the day two they started talking with each other and knowing each other , but she does feel something for him , she likes talking with him , she likes spending time with him , she feels comfortable with him , though she had a crush on him when she first saw him on the big screen but it was lost in the midst of years , but seeing him here , the tiny winy crush on him resurfaced soon .

" like you , yes " Mukti completed Nandini's sentence and she looked at her in complete shock .

" How can you be sure ? " Nandini asked her . Mukti raised her eyebrow at her thinking that she really felt that she will not notice them , there may be 1000+ cameras inside the house which can leave there side but Mukti can never leave Nandini's sight .

" Mujhe yeh batana hoga doll , maine dekha tum dono ko grand premier wale din , he was lost in you and it was same with you too , and your tiny winy crush on him is not hidden from me , aur mere pass bahut sari cheje hai joh ain bata sakta hu but i will let it pass for some weeks . " Mukti said ,making her sigh knowing her Muku is right .

Not wanting to continue to talk on this topic Nandini changed the topic and then both started talking about other things .

----

Day 2 - 8 : 45 PM

Abhi and Manik were settled on the dinning table , where Manik was chopping onions and tomatoes for the dinner , while Nandini with the help of Mukti was making the other things talking with each other . While Cabir and Navya were settled with Abhi and Manik . They all were talking with each other when they heard voices of someone arguing from the bedroom , they all looked at each other and moved near the bedroom to see who are arguing , as they moved they saw Neha who was settled on her bed arguing with Veebha , who was throwing some nasty comments on her acting which angered her .

They were arguing with each other and Inaya was just adding fuel between them thinking someone else will come and take a step for her and it will just increase the fight . They all heard Veebha saying something more about her carrier , Manik who was getting angry seeing all this was going to jump in between them and stop their fight as Neha was one of his group member and what ever veebha was saying was not at all good to say something if she pursue the same career .