11 . DAY 5 - KNOWING EACH OTHER

5 October { Friday }

Day 5 - 11:00 Am

Nandini finally settled down on her place in the dinning table after filling her plate with last night's rice which she just fried as if she didn't fried it , it would have got wasted , and mostly the team dominators ate the breakfast and much little upma was left for the other to eat.

She was going to take a bite from the spoon when someone held her hand and changed the direction of the spoon towards the other side leaving her with an open mouth .

" Hawww , Manik ,take your own plate . " She exclaimed at him shrugging his hold on her wrist .

He chuckled at her and tugged her free strand behind her ear and said " why would I take another plate , I will have it from yours , you are my special friend right , you can do that much for me right ." And winked at her which made her lower her gaze . She immediately remember their morning conversation where they came to the fact that they both are special for each other and what all is happening between them , they will take it slowly experiencing every phase .

" You look cute while blushing nandu , but right now you are wasting your time . " She heard him say and she looked at him only to notice he was eating from the plate she filled for herself with a smirk playing on his face . She huffed at him and stood to take another plate for herself muttering something or the other to Manik , which were only making Manik chuckle .

She kept her plate which she refilled again on the table far away from manik's hand and went to bring her water bottle not before giving a glare at Manik , Manik chuckled at her cuteness and pulled her plate and kept it near his , while he continued eating from his .

Nandini came back and saw her plate near and was going to pull it towards the opposite side , but Manik held her hand and said " come here. "

She tried to remove her hand from his grip , but he didn't lose it and just gestured her to come near him . Sighing she moved near his chair and got settled beside him puffing her cheeks out.

He chuckled at her puffed cheeks and filled a spoonful of rice in her spoon and forwarded it to her lips , she narrowed her eyes at him , for which he just gave the world's innocent expression asking her to eat , she ate the rice and took the spoon from his hand and started eating herself ignoring manik's laughter .

" You are bad . " She said keeping the spoon in her half filled plate , puffing air out her nostril and blowing up her cheeks more.

" And why I am given such a special title ." He asked moving his finger to the rice that got stuck at her chin , which she removed herself after he touched her chin .

" Huff ,aapne subh hi bola tha that I am special for you and we both have something which we will discover soon , but apart from being nice to me , you are teasing me ." She said making him giggle , she glared at him and he covered it to a cough and took a sip from her water bottle averting his gaze to the other side .

Keeping the bottle down on the table he looked at her and sighed as she is not eating her food and also her cheeks were puffed up with anger at him .

He picked the spoon of rice and held her hand to make her look at him , she looked at him and was going to say something but Manik stuffed her mouth with the rice and said " I am not denying a single fact I said in the morning , we are taking the things slow between us ,but that doesn't mean that I can't tease you , remember you are my friend too , so as much as I can tease you , you can do the same , and I can be super duper nice as I am being now by making you complete your breakfast . "