08 . DAY 3 - LUXURY BUDGET 1

3 October.

DAY-3 - 12 : 30 pm

The house was full energized today , Manik's group was settled outside the patio and discussing their groups name as they were asked to do this . A large wooden board was placed at the side out most corner of the patio . Which had two blocks , with the names of the people in the groups , now they just have to write their groups name on the wooden plate attached on the top of all the names . Harshad has already written the name of their group without even asking his members as ' Dominators ' as he thought they will always dominate Manik's team , but due to this name , their group is having a fit and fighting with each other due to the name .

" so kisi ne koi naam socha ? " Manik asked all the members who looked at him and nodded in yes . Manik asked him what are the names they thought .

" Avengers " Aryaman said , all looked at him as if he is kidding , they can't name their team on marvel movie . As Arayaman looked at everyone to see their reaction , he chuckled as all of them in one notch nodded their head in no .

" Champions " Abhi said , making everyone chuckle .

" Bro , we surely be champions , but in real , not for a group's name . " Cabir said to Abhi , for which everyone nodded .

They thought for few more minutes and the others suggested other names to but nothing caught their attention . They started from Avengers and ended till Harry Potter , but no name was suited . They were going to think later when Nandini said " Phoenix "

" What ? " all asked her , she looked at them with confusion as why are they saying what .

" what ? what ? " She asked them .

" What did you said ? " Manik asked her .

" Phoenix , we can name our group phoenix ." She said with an excited voice .

" Nandu , yeh wohi bird to nahi , who rebirths from her own ashes ." Mukti said , for whom Nandini nodded .

" Yup wohi , mythical bird phoenix , it may be very cliche as it was in Harry Potter , but iska meaning bahut acha hai . " She said and explained why she suggested this name . After listening the meaning they all beamed and said they will keep this name only .

" Navya , naam tu likh teri writing achi hai . " Manik said passing her the brush and paint which was kept to write the name , Navya chuckled at his reason and said " De " She said wrote the name in beautiful calligraphy on the wooden plate . The group smiled at her , while Manik patted her head and took the plate and hanged it on the top of their names .

----

----

Day 3 - 2 : 45 pm