13. DAY 6 - UNSEEN MOMENTS

6th October { Saturday }

Day 6 - 9 : 30 am

The day in the much started in a lovely way , with the Romantic song which Bigg boss played as the morning alarm made Manik remember the time when he had wrote it thinking about his future love . But right now the same song is playing inside his mind with Nandini's face doing all her crazy and cute antics on a loop and he is smiling all the way humming the song .

He was shook to bring him out of his dream Land two three times when he was preparing breakfast by his friends , while one or two times by Nandini herself when he was making the coffee for her . She asked him where is he lost for which he just shrugged and continued humming the song making her go red . So she just sighed and continued her work . 

After having their morning drinks Manik and Abhi decided to finally start burning their calories and start working out in the gym , they have much abducted their gym routine from one week , so they decided it that they will start it from today . They asked Cabir if he wanted to join them , but being a foody and being much away from the gym he said he doesn't need gym , he is happy with his family pack , pointing at his tummy , which made the group chuckle . 

So now , Manik and Abhi  were finally working out in their gym outfits looking ever so hot doing the jogging on the treadmill and cycling on the electric cycle respectively . The sweat was dripping from Manik's forehead was making it's path from his cheek bone , to his chin and down to the valley of his neck ending it's way toward his vest . His bicep muscles were contracting and expanding as he jogged with the increasing speed . 

" So , kya chal raha hai . " Abhi asked Manik , he looked at him well knowing on what matter he is asking him about . But how can he answer him straight away and said " Gym chal raha hai buddy.." 

" haha so funny Manik , mujhe laga tu fog chal raha hai yeh bolega . " Abhi said with a bad face , which was making Manik chuckle but he bite his inner cheek not wanting to laugh out loud . 

" Ohh,  nahi yrr purana hogaya yeh toh .. " Manik said with a very innocent face which made Abhi looked at him if he was speaking truth , he saw a small smile flickering at the corner of his lips making him know that he was making fun of him .

" Kame...e" Abhi started to say the word , but just stopped remembering he was just going to curse the icon and superstar most of the teenage look up at on the national television . 

Manik just burst in laughter looking at his buddy's open mouth as he left his word which they would have called each other regularly , but they can't call them being on Tv made him laugh . 

" Hahaha , find other word to call me now , idiot . " Manik said laughing , Abhi glared at him but sighed and then again looked at him and before he could ask Manik said with a voice full of sincerity and honesty "  I don't know Abhi kya chal raha hai , but joh bhi chal raha hai na , it's making me feel very good in a way I have never felt . You know i was never so attracted to anyone , but her , her one smile is making my heart flutter , May be you can call it attraction but I am sure it's not just attraction , my heart's is beyond that phase now . "

Abhi knew Manik had some feelings for Nandini , but he didn't knew it was so deep , the pure smile of love , care and innocence that adorned Manik's face talking about Nandini was just so deep and heart warming that made him sure that Nandini is for him forever . 

" I am so happy for you Manik . " Abhi said smiling at him ,Manik smiled at his buddy well knowing that if he is happy for him then he has definitely got to know that Nandini is very special for him. 

 ----

Day 6 - 4 : 45 pm 

Nandini was settled on the bed with a pout looking at the dresses she has taken out to wear for today's weekend ka var . Though she brought much dresses  she was confused which one to wear today as all were nice making her hell confuse .