12. DAY 6 - WEEKEND KA VAR {1}

The studio of bigg boss was filled with people , they were excited to have the first weekend ka var of the most different season in the history of Bigg boss and they were just loving it in just a week . The team got to know that the TRP of the first week were mainly high from other seasons first week when the tally the TRP charts of the previous seasons with this one . 

The crew were excited for the shoot today , they made everything ready and now they were just waiting for the show to start . The behind crew who looks in the house provided the house mates the budget of the next week along with the luxury items like coffee , chocolates , Nutella and pasta which were especially for the team Phoenix as they won the luxury budget . Apart from the luxury budget the crew provided them the special food like non veg and some special veg dish which they provide to the housemates every Saturday and Sunday .

Finally the time arrived to start the shoot , the audience were told that the shooting will start in no sec and they were all ready with their phones on silent and eyes glued on the stage waiting for their host to enter , and there it started .

Lights

Camera

Action

The title track of the season was played which glued the audience with the enthusiasm of the environment and the competitive spirit of the housemates they feel from past one week , not forgetting the little okay not little but Sparks of love they noticed .

Salman Khan , the host of the show for seasons came on the stage matching his beats with the song so that the audience as well as him can enjoy .  As why is he doing the show , for the entertainment for the viewers and if he doesn't enjoy itself then how will the others will enjoy .

" Hello , Namaste , As-salamu alaykum , Sat Sri Akaal and Kem-cho ... Welcome to Bigg Boss  weekend ka var , co-powered by Amazon    " He said which beamed the Audience with fits of excitement as they bursted an applause .

" Yeh hafta bahut hi mazedar that , fights Hui , equations change hue , aur thode couples bante hue dikhe , lagta hai Bigg boss apne matchmaking ko leke kafi serious hai , woh toh ek week complete hone Tak nhi ruke . " He said which made the audience chuckle .

" Waise yeh hafte kisi ko shayad phela phela payar hua hai , par abhi ikrar ko waqt hai , Abhi jaise inhe phela phela payar hua hai , chalo andar chalke inki pheli pheli class bhi lete hai but use phele control room ko shuru kiya jaye . " he said and the screen behind him switched on letting the audience have a look at the various small screens which were playing the display of various parts of the house and the housemates . 

" Jaise ki yeh control room on hogaya hai , hume ise yeh baat bhi pata chal rahi hai ki abhi tak ghar main koi major fights nahi hui hai , but thode bahut task hue jiske karan thodi class leni toh banti hai . Toh ghar main jane se phele , joh is week ghar se bahar hone ke liye nominate hue hai woh hai ' Harshad ' ,' Soha ' , ' Madhyam' , ' Neha ' aur ' Nandini'  . So chalo dekhte hai in logo main kon save hoge aur kon ghar jayege , Waise ek secret baat , is hafte koi ghar nahi jaane wala hai as voting lines band thi , but yeh baat humko pata hai par unko nahi , so unko thode jatke diye jaye aur thode unke reactions dekhe jaye  . So let's visit our housemate through my ' Me Tv ' " Salman said and he turned towards the large LED screen that was over his right . 

----

The large Led Tv placed in the living area switched on , showing a happy face on Salman to the house mates . The contestants applauded as they saw him , while Salman smiled at the contestants smiling at him , they were looking much good and were all settled on the living room couch .