ISSUE #33

KENT FAMILY FARM5:36 PM LOCAL TIME

KENT FAMILY FARM
5:36 PM LOCAL TIME

The pigs chewed their food and watched as Mar'i carried the police car. Damian dragged the officer by his legs. Jon did nothing but he was complaining like he was doing everything.

"Open the barn," Damian instructed.

"We can't put a knocked-out cop in-"

"Jon just open the damn barn!" Damian yelled.

Jon cursed under his breath and opened barn.

Damian's wars filled with the sound of cows mooing.

"Guess it's a good thing the cows are in here and not the pigs..." Damian placed the officer on a large pile of hay.

"Why?" Mar'i asked placing the car down gently.

"Well, the pigs would probably eat him."

"No, they wouldn't don't talk bad about my pigs."

"It's a fact of nature Kent. Pigs eat people. So would most animals given enough time." Damian pet one of the cows on her head.

"Knock it off!"

"It's important that we keep everyone in the house. We should just assume that everyone here is normal." Mar'i began.

"The guy said Unity... um, what's that..." Jon fed the cows some hay to get them to move away from Damian.

"I heard stories about them when I was a child. Apparently, they came to Tamaran years before my birth."

"Well, what did your people do when they came?" Damian asked.

Mar'i paused trying to remember the story right.

"Well, they had possessed only two people at that point so I think we just killed those they possessed, and then they fled."

Damian and Jon stared at her.

"Considering you two don't like killing I suppose we need a different strategy."

"Taking them out physically won't work. Unless we want half the people in Kansas to be in a coma." Jon sighed sitting on the dirt ground.

"Half the people in Kansas... so what 6 people?"

"Do not start." Jon pokes Damian in the chest.