Authors Note

Heyya guys. I know it takes a lot of courage to share a part of your private lives. So first of all I would like to thank all those who contributed. I have very few stories but I hope after reading this many more people would share. All you have to do is text me or post on my wall and write a bit about yourself. Having gone through life I know it's full of surprises. I have my demons too and I still have not come to terms with them. With all these stories I just hope somewhere someone will be a little less lonely and would know that life is indeed a treasure.

Secondly, I request all the people reading this please do consider the feelings of the person. All these stories are real and it takes a lot of bravery to open up in front of strangers. Please leave a comment if you want to support or encourage or have your own opinions, the person will only be happier. Share your experience if you know someone who has gone through a similar incident. Please do not post any nasty comments, the person and his / her feelings are real and we don't intend to hurt their feelings.

Lastly, share your good and bad experiences just maybe they would find their way to someone who needs them. They may make someone's day, may help someone, and may inspire. All small and big, good, and bad SNIPPETS are welcome. Like, vote and share if you like my social efforts. Your experience need not be big it just needs to matter to you that's all. Updates would depend on the number of stories, so the more the merrier. Feel free to suggest me photos , songs or videos.

      Alssoooo, the copyright of this book and this idea belongs to the author.(aka me). So don't copy any of the stories or the idea.

I love you all.