Chapter 2: Flash of a bright colour

Jirou's view (3rd view)

Ever since her bestfriend met her soulmate, Kyoka was intrigued with the whole soulmate shenanigan. Wondering what her soulmate is like.

"Kyoka! I want you to meet someone.." A tall girl reached out to her bestfriend

"What is it Yaomomo?" Kyoka asked intriguingly.

"Well, just yesterday i met my soulmate" Yaoyorozu blushed slightly "meet Todoroki Shouto. Todoroki-san, this is Jirou Kyoka"

"Nice to meet you Jirou-san" todoroki smiled slightly.

"Nice to meet you too Todoroki"

Todoroki Shouto was an interesting man coming from an interesting family. Although he keeps a monotone expression, voice and actions, any amateur or kid would know that Todoroki absolutely loved Yaoyorozu.

This made Kyoka wonder, once she met her soulmate, will he be like this? Like only she can make him do a different expression or stuff like that.

"Alright is everybody in the bus?" The teacher took attendance.

After the response from the students, the bus quickly took off after praying for the safety of the road.

Apparently, Kyoka's school is going on some sort of excursion. The point of their excursion is to be able to have better communications with the outside world rather than just staying with the same group of friends. It was a three night stay, on the last night some sort of party will be held.

After awhile, Kyoka fell asleep, face planted onto the bus window as she slept peacefully.

Soon enough they started reaching, by this point Kyoka woke up by the aura tension caused by Todoroki and Yaomomo.

The bus stopped infront of the front door of this very exquisite hotel.

All the students went inside and sat on the sofas the hotel prepared.

"I wonder what schools we will be meeting during our stay? Isnt that interesting?" Yaomomo scooted to Kyoka's side.

"Yeah, maybe i'd find my soulmate here somewhere?" Kyoka joked.

Yaoyorozu chuckled with her and they spent time chatting a bit.

Then Kyoka could hear the sound of another bus coming, is it another school?

Jirou stood up and excused herself to the bathroom. After she went out, something caught her eye.

A bright colour, something not grey. Feeling her heart was about to pound out of her chest, feeling warm.

Is this what a soulmate was?

Kyoka rubbed her eyes and the bright colour dissapeared.

(Yes i know this chapter is short- im currently low on motivation but i didnt want to dissapoint anyone so i continued lol. Please stay patient for the next one happy readers!)