Chapter 4: Doki Doki encounter?

Her heart was beating wildly. For a second, she thought there was flash of something unknown. All that she knew that it wasnt shaded black and white. It was warm and happy, it made you feel as if any cold room could be warmed by it. (a/n again, colour is almost impossible to describe. So i hope i at least did some justice with this haa)

Deciding to keep her mind off it, she met up with her roommate Asui Tsuyu and together they go to their shared room.

Yaoyorozu had a room with Hagakure, figured, Kyouka would probably visit them later on. At 5 PM, all students were to meet up at the hall. It was still 11 AM, perhaps she'd meet up later to get lunch with her friends.

During unpacking, comfortable silence fills in between her and Tsuyu. The two werent that close, but felt comfortable with eachother. No doubt that they'd probably bond further during the 3 nights they'll spend together. Kyouka jumped onto the bed, plugging her earphones in and chilled.

"Jirou-chan, im going to go meet with tokoyami kun, do you mind if i leave you behind?"

"Oh, sure Tsu."

"Thanks" Tsu smiled.

She closes the door and soon Kyouka went back to her imaginations. Like, new song lyrics and possible melodies. Her mind cant seem to focus, so she decided she'd look out into the balcony. Maybe fresh air would help relax her mind better. As she relaxingly put her arms on the balcon, she spots her bestfriend and her boyfriend together on the beach.
How nice Yaomomo.. she thinks.

Soon, Yaoyorozu seem to say something before spotting someone else and coming up to them. Kyouka's eyes darted to the person they were approaching. Suddenly, she felt her heartbeat increase 2× faster as she looked at the person. Its warm, my eyes are warm

Holding her chest in order to not let it pop out, she begins to feel dizzy from the heart rate beginning to increase. She went back inside and layed on her bed. Figures. Her heart stopped beating so fast and began to develop her normal rate. Deciding to take a nap, she set an alarm on her phone and drifted to a small nap.

💤💫

Woken up to both her roommate and her alarm, she got up and fixed her hair. The two girls leave their room and went down to the mini restoraunt. Met up with some other girls, and they all sat on a table together.

Her heart had completely calmed down at this point. From her small experience with shoujo manga Hagakure had shown her in the past, that moment would have been called something like "Doki Doki Encounter!" Of the sort. Ignoring it, she decides to engage in the conversations her friends were having.

"Kyouka-chan, are you going to sing tommorow during performance night tommorow after dinner?" Her curious friend Hagakure Toru asked.

"I dont know.. maybe?" Taking a bite out of her food, Kyouka responded.

"I think you should Jirou-chan, your voice is very pretty" Tsuyu complimented.

"My voice isnt that great Tsu. I dont know really, i dont plan on singing anywhere really" She waved off.

"How about we do a band? We can ask other students we'd meet later and come together and make a song to perform during tommorow's show?" Yaomomo suggested.

"Thats a great idea Yaomomo!"

"Sounds fun"

"Too bad i cant play an instrument nor sing, ill cheer you guys on!"

"I look forward to it!"

As soon as agreements were chanted from respective members on the table, they looked at their lead singer with shining eyes. Or rather, some did.

Confuzzled, Jirou gave in and sighed.

"Ill get to work"

Smiles filled the group and they excitedly cheered. Oddly, Tokoyami was the one to raise his glass of juice first. "Cheers?" He said.

The group smilingly took their glasses of juice and cheered as the their beverages and glass made a clink sound.

Looks like i have some work to do later on.