Chapter 5: huh?

My dumbass forgot to write the title ahahaha
Kaminari was certainly not a bad guitarist. He won 5th place in the guitar competition once years ago but he stopped playing after a small incident.

To put it quite abluntly, while he was walking up and about, he heared a group talking about some sort of band they were doing. Interesting. He thought. He knew Bakugou had music lessons once. Figured that with his angry personality, drumming would be his best bet on what Bakugou was good at. Meanwhile Kirishima wasnt very interested in music but once showed off his singing. Actually he got punched in the face by bakugou because he thought his singing was shitty but Kaminari knew deep down he was lying to himself.

Overhearing that they needed more players, Kaminari thought of asking bakugou to maybe join them. He knew he was going to get punched in the face if he brought it up so sudden, so he wont bring it up till the right time. Then what about myself? Should i or should i not join? Deciding that instead of having a dillemma over a stupid situation he probably wont ever come up and face, he went to his room again and waits till the time everyone was supposed to meet.

Hearing a knock, Kaminari stood up and faced his head to the door before hearing

"Yo Kaminari, its me Kirishima!"

"Whats up bro? Come on in!"

After a small pause he heared the door opening.

Kirishima walked over to Kaminari "Hey hey, so i made friends with one of the other students from that other school! And guess what?! They're looking for music players" and excitingly raised his arms up.

"Oh yeah that? I heared about bro. I was walking out after messing with Sero and Mina to like buy a drink or something from the Canteen then i overheared it from the group!" Kaminari said as he started getting excited.

The two bros hung out for abit before the resident blasty boy came in and took him away.

Honestly, Kaminari thought if Bakugou had some sort ot super power it might as well be making explosions.

(´∀')

Chilling, Kaminari decided to wait out the remaining time he had and probably look up some memes, watch old classic vines, tease his friends and watch some old english shows. He is and always been an english geek and for some reason is really interested in old pieces of english literature despite his playful and modern like behaviour. And also the fact that he was the one kid who'd quote vines all the time and yell "lOoK aT aLl tHoSe cHiCkEns" everytime he goes outside and sees any flock of animals made it unbelievable that he was a nerd.

He listened to "Never gonna give you up" on repeat for awhile before going ahead and watched some old Tom and Jerry shows. The door was suddenly busted open by the one and only Sero Hanta, and he suddenly grabbed Kaminari's shirt's hem and pulled him outta the room as he started pulling a ruckus saying "still watching tom and jerry let me go"

Sero brought Kaminari down to the cafeteria and sat him down. Around them were his other friends from his school.

"Lets do it bro, lets perform with those students!"

"Huh?"

hsjshsjsha yes i know its short but bare with me pls. Im doing a mha x assclass collab with my close friend and i've been busy doing that. no im not posting it here, it'll be posted on her account when it's finished. btw, im having a little problem here,, should i or should i not prolong their meeting? I want to prolong it but so far the plot is taking me to where they'd meet so,, anyone got any ideas. I have one in mind but it might be bad. so thanks if you're gonna help 👊👊

-author