Chapter 3: Couldnt tell.

For some reason, Kaminari felt strange. Something tug on his heart, as if it was beating for a first love.

Weird. He thought.

As soon as they arrived to the hotel, for some reason, a warm feeling crossed against his eyes. He swore he saw something other than black & white. It was dark and complex, it makes you feel cold but happy. (You actually really cant describe colour so, i tried lmaooo)

He rubbed his eyes, his heart beating faster and faster, as if it was going to pop out of his chest. What was that exactly that he saw?

Once his eye rubbing stopped, he no longer felt the cold brushy feeling that made him warm, no longer see that splash of something other than black & white. He felt sort of sad or relieved,

He couldnt tell.

After checking in (A/N there are more than 1 receptions in the hotel, so each schools havent met each other,, well not exactly ig :/), Kaminari found his room buddy, Sero Hanta and both they went off to their room they would be staying in for 3 nights.

Unpacking his things, Kami & Sero made small talk. Sero was friends with Kaminari for while, so he knew not to rub his relationship with his girlfriend onto his face. So they talked about things normal bestfriends talked about, Memes.

"Ahh, i wonder what the other school is like. Like like, how their system works" Sero said to Kaminari while stretching on his bed.

"I know right bro, this'll be interesting" Kaminari mischeviely spoke as he jumped on to the second bed.

"You have something planned dont you Kaminari?"

"Yep, im sure im ought to be killed by Bakugou" He laughed.

"No matter how stupid the things you do, Bakugou will end up turning you to the hospital" Sero joked.

They both laughed, and eventually the room was filled with silence.

"I think there was some sort of small beach somewhere, imma go and look at the beach, wanna come bro?" Kaminari suggested.

"Nah man, kinda tired lmao. Ill probably ring up Mina to hang" Sero refused.

"Alright then, suit yourself" Kaminari Left.

-------------------------------ono-----------------------------

Arriving at the beach, Kaminari's mind began to relax.

He knew that his bestfriends were soulmates, they knew not to rub it in his face. But for a moment there, Sero forgot about it and mentioned Mina, his soulmate.

His hate for soulmates were immense, wishing that this whole thing never existed in the first place. Sure, he was a huge flirt, often trying to smooth talk girls. But he was never serious about it. Eventually at some point in his life, he decided that whoever this soulmate was, wasnt worth it. He could just use this soulmate person. Besides, his soulmate could possibly be someone he would never get along with. The possiblities were everywhere.

His tense muscles relaxed as the soft wind blowing, his eyes close to smell the fresh air swept off the sea water, hands behind his back so he can hear the sound of waves swiftly move around. Mind in tranquility, he felt calm.

Opening his eyes once again, he saw two people abit further from him. He went to the conclusion they were probably dating and soulmated. The female had black hair, tied into a spiky ponytail. And the male had two coloured hair. Thats an interesting duo Kaminari thought scoffing. Being the friendly guy he is, he decided he'll try and approach them later on.

After some time passes, the duo went up to Kaminari to ask him of directions. He happily oblidged, and told them where their destination is. Then, the female went off on her own, leaving the two men staring into the sea.

"So dude, whats your name?" Kaminari asked.

"Todoroki Shouto, what about yourself?"

"The names Kaminari Denki, nice to meet ya!" He happily reached his hand.

Todoroki took the hand and shook it smiling.

The two made small talk for abit. Todoroki was apparently a student of the other school that he was going to meet later on. His girlfriend, her name was Yaoyorozu Momo, eventually came and they bid goodbyes and see you laters. Eventually, Kaminari went back to his room to see his bestfriends sitting together eating chips and being "lovey dovey" as they say it. Sure, he hated the fact they were unintentionally rubbing it in his face, but he loved his bros (and sis??) way more and decided to annoy them.