Chapter 3

I woke up tired, but I need to go to work lucky me because my boss is an asshole. I don't make enough to deal with him honestly, but it's the only job I can seem to get, which sucks. I deal though because the job pays my bills, making me get up and take a quick, hot shower to wake me up. It helped but not much any way but I turned the water off anyway and dried off to put my hair up in a pun. Once I did, I went to my dresser to put on a red and black lace thong set then went to my closet but there was a knock at my door, making groan.

Ugh, who could it be at this hour like really making grab a long, long sleeve, silver robe with black lace ends on the sleeves?

I started to the door, and as I did, I tied the belt around my waist, but you could still see my legs as I walked. The rob also came to a deep V-neck, but it was a sexy robe, so I guess it should look like this. I love my robes, though, so whatever. I sighed as I opened the door but hid behind it just in case it's not Sasha or Olivia and saw Cole. What's he doing here again and so early again? Cole smiled and said, "You do love hiding from me, baby girl."

I bit my lip, making his eyes become hooded with lust as he groaned, "Let me in, Stella."

I looked down because I am in a robe and underwear nothing more, not a good thing. I looked at him and said, "Umm, wait here, really quick, Cole."

Cole didn't give me a chance to shut the door because he barged inside, making me sigh as I shut the door behind him. I looked at his back until he turned to me then looked me up and down with pure lust. Cole's eye went almost black as he growled almost like an animal, making bit my finger as I hunched away. Cole took a deep breath and closed his eyes, making me cock my head until he looked at me again. Cole smiled and said, "A cute onesie one day and a sexy robe the next baby girl you are so tempting. You make it hard for daddy to control himself; you know that."

I shook my head no, making him walk over and gently pull me against his body. I looked at the clock, making me see I am going to be late to work. I rushed to my room or tried because I ended up tripping over my couch. Why do I have to such a klutz? I fell down, making me groan and then roll over on my back to sit up. Cole walked over to say, "Don't ever run again, baby girl, or I will punish you."

"I need to get to work, Cole and I am already going to be late," I whined as I grabbed my knee. Cole kneeled down and touched my bare knee, making me shiver under his large warm hand. I bit my lip as he kissed my knee and said, "You're taking the day off."

"I can't Cole because I need the money, plus I don't have any sick day or vacation days. We don't get any, and my boss is an asshole," I whined. Cole picked me up to help me up and said, "You are staying home and don't worry about money, baby girl daddy will take care of you, I promise now call."

I sighed and went to grab my phone, where I called my boss, who said, "Hello."

"Sir, it's Stella something came, and I can't make it in today," I said. My boss growled, "You know our rules."