Chapter 13

Three weeks later

It' been four weeks about since daddy and I have been together, and it's been great other then Maxwell. The only other thing is I have been sick plus dizzy, but I have managed to hide it from daddy even though it hard because I don't want to worry him. I talked Adam into getting me a pregnancy test, but I had to swear to tell daddy the minute I found out if I was pregnant or not. I obviously would, because if I am not then I am sick, so I have to tell him. I took the test the minute daddy left, and right now, I am getting dressed in red and white poke a dotted, straight neck spaghetti neck, short, loss bottom dress with a tight top. I put shoes on and went to brush my hair.

Once I finish, I got my three tests to check and almost passed out because I am pregnant

Once I finish, I got my three tests to check and almost passed out because I am pregnant. Omg already, I mean, I know we didn't use protection, but I don't think I would get pregnant so soon. I covered my mouth and grabbed the test as I left to find daddy, who was in his office. I knocked like normal making him say, "Who is it?"

"Stella," I said. Daddy took a minute but said, "Come in."

I opened the door and saw he was busy. Crap. I bit my lip and said, "I will come back."

"No, just tell me what you need, Stella," daddy said in a cold voice, meaning he is mad. O no, I didn't mean to make him angry, and I don't like him mad at all. I shook my head no and said, "It's private."

Daddy narrowed his eyes as I left, shutting the door behind me, knowing I was going to get punished, but it was private. I don't want them to know just daddy and maybe Adam since he helped me out after all. I went back to our room and sat down to put the test on the bed. Ugh, I don't feel good, making me go to the bathroom and sit down at the toilet. I really hate this morning sickness because it's not just in the morning. I moved my hair as I threw up and thankful I ate. I finished up and brushed my teeth to go lay down, but then daddy came inside to say, "You were a bad girl. You know if I tell you to do something, you do it, baby girl."

I jumped on my knees because I am excited to tell him and said, "I know daddy, but I wanted to tell you in private. It's exciting news, or I hope so at least."

Daddy crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows as if saying I was still being punished. He also didn't believe me making me sigh then said, "I am pregnant, daddy!"

I held out the test, making him take it as he gave a boggled look. Daddy didn't say anything which really worried me, and I can't read his look. Is he upset and not happy about me being pregnant because I thought he would be. I whimpered as I bit my lip and started to cry because he doesn't look happy. I jumped up and ran into the bathroom to shut the door, which I locked behind me so no one could bug me. I curled up in a ball and cried as daddy pounded on the door and said, "Baby girl open the door now."

I shook my head no and said, "No."

Daddy huff as I went to the toilet and threw up again. Don't know if it's from crying so hard or being pregnant or both, but it sucked. I whimpered as the door opened, but I locked so not fair daddy must have a key. He ran over and picked me up to carry me to sink so he could brush my teeth. Once daddy finish, he carried me to the bed and sat down, making me curl up in his arms. Daddy played with my hair and said, "Shhhh, baby girl, stop crying, or you will get sick again."