Chapter 4

I woke up really warm with two strong arms wrapped around me from behind. I am so warm, making me snuggle into the warmth making a deep growl erupt from behind, making me moan as I turned around. I snuggled into a bare chest, making me remember Cole was here and half naked, but I am so comfortable. Cole growled again and tightened his grip on me as he grabbed my ass. I wiggled closer to him to get away from his hand, making Cole groan. "Keep it up, baby girl, I won't be able to control myself."

I looked at him as I touched his chest, making Cole smile and say, "So beautiful baby girl."

I moaned as I looked at the cloak seeing I was late, making me groan. My boss is going to so fire me for this or at least yell at me in front of everyone. I covered my head and grumbled, "I am late for work."

Cole pulled the cover back and said, "You are off all week."

What, but I need the money my rent is coming due. I sat up and said, "But my rents coming do, and I need the money, Cole."

Cole sat up and said, "I am tired of you going back and forth with daddy and Cole. It is daddy in private baby girl and Cole in public, and I told you I would take care of you."

Why I don't understand him and last night about training me, what did he mean? I bit my finger and said, "What did you mean by training me last night, and what even is this?"

Cole sighed and got up to get dressed then left with put a word. Well then, making me sigh and get up myself and take a bath. I need to relax for a bit, which I did, and after this, I will go to the beach. I took a relaxing bath and then got out to dry off then dried my hair off to brush it out. I let my curls flow down my back then went to my closet. I put on a blue and white spaghetti strap, sweetheart neckline crop top with a bow in the middle. It has a long skirt to match with a bow belt and a high side slit. It's cute and perfect for the beach, making me get some flip flop than a bag to fill.

Once I finished, I left to head to the beach and have some fun for once, but on my way there, a car matching Cole pulled up

Once I finished, I left to head to the beach and have some fun for once, but on my way there, a car matching Cole pulled up. I looked as Cole got out, making me cock my head and look at him. Cole walks around over to me, and once in front of me, he looked at me with lust like normal. I bit my lip as he said, "Where are you going, baby girl?"

"You left, so I was going the beach," I said as I shrugged my shoulders. Cole wrapped his arm around me and said, "Come with me with, baby girl."

I shook my head yes and got in his car to put my bag in the back. I buckled as Cole got inside and took off, making me look at the dashboard again. I heard a cough making me look at Cole, who said, "No."

"Why, daddy," I whined. Cole chuckled and leaned over to open the dashboard, making me see a gun. Hmm, why does he have a gun in the car? I went to touch it, but he shut it first and said, "No baby girl daddy doesn't want you touching any guns unless I tell you can, or you have to understood."