Chapter 9

It's been a week since we had sex and am healed. I actually healed three days, but Cole has been treating me like I am not healed. He left early today, so I guess something came up, but I don't know, so I don't know what to do today. I think I should get dressed first because I have been in bed for an hour now just laying here. I slipped out of bed and went to our closet since Cole got all my clothes from my apartment to get dressed. He emptied my apartment actually, and I figured out I was working for him on a very low level. I told him my boss sucked, and he just laughed.

I walked over and put on a white bra, and thong then went to grab something to wear. I ended up grabbing a white, off the shoulder, short sleeve, V-neck dress, which is short but not too short.

 I ended up grabbing a white, off the shoulder, short sleeve, V-neck dress, which is short but not too short

I put shoes on and then went into the bathroom to brush my hair out. Once I did, I brushed my teeth and left the bedroom to explore. I still haven't, and I don't know what to do, but halfway downstairs, a guard stopped me. I looked at him as he said, "Boss wants you."

Boss? I guess he means Cole making me shake my head and follow him to Coles' office. Once inside, his friends left, and Cole shut the door behind me as I looked around. Coles' office is enormous, but as I was looking around, I heard him lock the door. I looked at him and played with my hair as I said, "What's wrong, daddy?"

Cole walked over to me and picked me up, making me yelp as I wrapped my body around his. I cocked my head as Cole walked over to sit me on his desk, which he then cleaned off. I bit my lip and mumbled, "Daddy."

Cole looked at me and said, "Don't give me that look, baby girl, you are not in trouble, and daddy isn't going to do anything you won't like."

I cocked my head, making him smiled and lay me back on the desk to say, "So innocent baby girl, I love it. You look beautiful today, but you also look so tempting that daddy can't resist."

Cole slowly slipped my dress off then my underwear, so I was butt naked on his desk. I bit my lip and covered up, making him smile as he said, "Don't hide from me, baby girl I plan to devour you."

I wiggled a bit, making him smile. I sat up and started to undo his clothes, making him say, "Good girl, but daddy wants to devour you."

I pouted, "But I want to feel you in me again, daddy. You said it wouldn't hurt, and I want to feel it plus please you."

Cole moaned and helped me undo his clothes till he was naked to. Once he was, I said, "What should I do, daddy, I want to please you."

Cole kissed me with love as he cupped my face with one hand and started to rub my clit with the other. I moaned, making his tongue go deep into my mouth to explore. I whimpered and began to move against his hand, making him pull away as he groaned, "God, you are perfect. All I want you to do is be you, baby girl and let daddy own you."

I moaned at the thought, making him smile and gently push me on my back. I looked at him as Cole kissed my breast and took my nipple in his mouth, making me moan. I put my hand in his hair as he pulled me closer to the edge of the desk. Cole kissed up to my neck and groaned when he ran his cock along my entrance. My hips jumped under him as I moaned, "Daddy."