1

No body's p.o.v.

------------

It was weird. Every time Chuuya had insulted Dazai, it had been easier than anything else. Chuuya was laying in his bed after the incident. He was looking at the ceiling thinking about what had happened. Chuuya thought he must have looked so stupid. Dazai was probably laughing with the other ADA members about what happened! Every other day, he had been able to get mad at Dazai properly. Every other day, the two could properly argue with each other until someone stopped them.

But today was different.

------------------

Dazai was doing his usual annoying crap to annoy Chuuya. He had seen some kind of amusement in annoying the gingered hair chibi. Chuuya always hated him doing that and usually just insulted the other back. Today was different, it wasn't so easy for the short one.

"I thought you were still growing at the age of fifteen. You haven't changed a bit, or maybe I just got taller" Dazai smirked and laughed. Dazai was making fun of Chuuya's height as usual. Chuuya's eye twitched eye as he groaned "Shut it you stupid waste of ban-" no other words came out of the chibi's mouth. Dazai stared at Chuuya who looked mad but had no words coming out of his mouth. Dazai blinked silently before speaking "what?" He raised an eyebrow. Chuuya decided to try saying it again "shut it you stupid waste of b-" again, nothing came out after that Chuuya groaned and turned around before walking away "Whatever bye."

Dazai watched Chuuya walk away from him. He was a bit confused, 'why was Chuuya being weird?' He stood in place for a while before shrugging his shoulders, turning around and walking away himself. Chuuya was probably having one of his

weird moments. He didn't give it much thought, so he just walked back to the armed detective agency building. He was supposed to be there earlier anyway, he couldn't wait to see how Kunikida dealt with it this time.

------------------

Chuuya groaned and sat up. Chuuya had one leg bent and one laying down, with his arms slightly behind him so that he didn't fall backward and he was looking down. He didn't know why he was making such a big deal about this. Mostly because he gave something to Dazai to make fun of the smaller one about. Chuuya took a deep breath and made himself fall into a lying position. He had his hands behind his head now so that he could rest his head in them. He moved his body so that he was laying on his side.

The chibi took out a box of cigarettes and took one of the cigarettes out of the packet. He put the box down before taking out a lighter and lighting the cigarette. He inhaled the smoke before blowing it all out into the room he was in. He did this for a while before throwing the cigarette away. He laid back down onto his bed and closed his eyes. Chuuya had decided not to worry about the situation anymore.

It was a one-time thing anyway. It wasn't going to happen again. The next time he sees Dazai, he'll be able to cuss him out every time he gets to. Nothing would stop him, not even whatever had this day. That was the one-time thing that would never happen ever again. It only happened on that day.

------------------

Word Count- 577