2

No one's p.o.v

——————————————————

Chuuya had woken up from the ringing of a phone call. He groaned and sat up before grabbing his phone. He flipped it open and put the device up to his ear, "Hello..?" Chuuya rubbed his eyes as the other person on the other side of wire-spoke, "hello!~" There was a familiar flirtatious kind of tone on the phone call. Chuuya groaned again and fell back to a lying position.

It was Dazai.

There was a small laugh at the other end, "Not happy to hear my voice?" Chuuya stayed silent and covered his eyes with his free hand. He took a bit to wake up to speak, "I'm not dealing with your bull-" It was happening again, "dealing with your bullsh-" something was happening to him. Something was stopping him from being rude to Dazai. He took a deep breath before communicating again, "I'm not dealing with you right now Dazai,"

Dazai was a bit confused about what Chuuya was doing but shrugged it off. He didn't care about the smaller one's little moments, "You say that all the time", Dazai chuckled slightly. Chuuya groaned again and sat back up. He moved some of the messy hair that was covering his face upwards, even though it just fell back to the side, covering one of his eyes, "What do you want Dazai?", Chuuya took a deep breath.

Dazai was sitting up on his bed and started to stretch, "Well, Mori-san wants to see you," He put his arm down from the air and stood up. He bent his back backward, causing some crack noise to be heard. Chuuya was a bit confused, why would Mori-San call someone that wasn't in the port mafia anymore just to get the executive's attention? Chuuya went to the side of his bed and rubbed his face a bit. He felt exhausted.

He had to wake up to the sound of a ringing, then Dazai's voice, and that weird-ass thing happened again.

He decided to finally speak, "Why couldn't Mori-san just call me?", He yawned quietly. Dazai walked to one of the high stools at his apartment and sat down before replying, "He tried, but he says you didn't answer any of them," Dazai chuckled a bit before he continued to speak, "I'm surprised you answered mine! I'm flattered~" He laughed slightly again. Chuuya groaned, "Don't get ahead of yourself dickhead", He took the phone away from his ear for a slight moment. He had missed a couple of calls from Mori-San, Kouyou, and some other people.

How come Dazai was the only one that he had heard and answered?

Chuuya groaned then yawned. He put the phone back up to his ear, "FIne, you called me. Now bye," He put the phone away and heard a slight, "Bye Chibi!", He sighed deeply before hanging up. Chuuya put his phone down and fell back, his arm covering about half of his face and one eye. The other arm is spread across the bed.

He just didn't understand anything.

Mostly the fact that he can't say anything mean to bakazai.

He stayed like that for a while before taking a deep breath and getting up to meet up with Mori-San. He'll [try] to figure out what's happening to him.

——————————————————

Word Count- 552