6

Dazai's P.O.V during the other chapters

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

Today, the weirdest thing that could happen, happened, it was hilarious. Dazai was doing his usual thing of making Chuuya extremely mad. He found it amusing to see the shorter ones' angry face as he yelled and screamed insults. But today was different. The ginger-haired turned around as his eye twitched, "Shut it you stupid waste of ban-", his mouth was still opened but no words came out.

Dazai stared at Chuuya, who looked confused about what just happened. Dazai tilted his head before he spoke, "what?", he chuckled a bit and raised an eyebrow. Chuuya's face had become angrier than it did before, his body shaking a bit. He looked down before looking back up to yell it again, "Shut it you waste of b-", it happened again. Chuuya had his mouth shut before he could say the word 'bandages'. Dazai looked down at the smaller and held in a laugh. Chuuya was looking down again, he felt embarrassed. A small groan was heard from the ginger before he turned around and walked away, "Forget it, Bye", was the last thing heard from Chuuya.

Dazai had gone back to the armed detective agency and gone up to some people to tell what happened. Of course, most of them ignored them, though he got Atsushi to at least listen to him while working.

Atsushi was walking around holding papers before placing them down and get startled by Dazai, "Oh, it's just you Dazai-San", Atsushi took a deep breath before carrying the papers yet again. Dazai chuckled and followed him, "Atsushi-Kunn", He said in a singing tone of voice. Atsushi deeply sighed before going into another room and putting the papers down, "What is it Dazai-San?", he looked at the taller one.

And that's how Atsushi started listening to Dazai about what just happened with Chuuya.

After a while, Atsushi was a bit confused, "Who's Chuuya?", He tilted his head. He doesn't remember really ever meeting a guy named 'Chuuya'. Dazai then remembered that fact, "My old partner!", He smiled proudly. Atsushi nodded, "oh, he's that one short guy you kept mentioning before... And knowing that you're mentioning him now, you two must have been close", Atsushi looked away before he continued to put the papers in different piles. Dazai thought of the other time he talked about Chuuya, "Nah, Chuuya and I were never that close!", Though it was true he talked about Chuuya a lot.

Kunikida had walked in and seen that Dazai was being lazy and annoying Atsushi, who was actually working. You can guess what happened to Dazai next.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

Dazai sighed deeply as he walked into his apartment. He got really hurt by Kunikida so he immediately flopped onto his bed after taking off some layers of his clothes. Dazai yawned and took out his phone to reread some old messages that Chuuya had sent him. In the past few years, Chuuya has sent him a couple of sad text messages like 'I miss you' and 'Why'd you have to leave'. Those things. Chuuya has sent them because he thought Dazai had blocked him after leaving the port mafia. But the truth was, Dazai read every single text.

Dazai noticed how none were sent today. He chuckled thinking it was because Chuuya was embarrassed by what happened earlier that day. He didn't mind but he did like how caring the texts Chuuya sent were. Every time they would meet, Chuuya would act all mean, then when they would go home, Chuuya would act so... Soft? He definitely acted like he missed Dazai more on text.

Dazai yawned and decided to just go to sleep. Yeah, it was pretty early, but he wanted to annoy Chuuya, or Kunikida the next day. He put his alarm on and went under his covers. He then dozed off into a deep sleep.

He was hoping the insulting incident wasn't a one-time thing. The face Chuuya made when he was confused and kept trying was adorable.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

Dazai woke up due to his alarm, quickly turned it off, and sat up. He was the type of person to just stare at a wall for the first thirty minutes after he wakes up. He rubbed his eyes and stared at the wall. His mind is completely blank. But during that time, he had gotten a call that surprised him. He expected it to be Kunikida to tell him to get to work early. He yawned and stretched before getting his phone. It was a call by a blocked number, but he memorized who's number it was. Mori-san's.

Dazai denied the call and stood up. He then got called by the number again. Dazai gave in and answered the number, "hellooo?", He yawned right after speaking. Mori-San spoke a few seconds after, probably because he thought he woke up Dazai, but then didn't care, "Do you have any contact with Chuuya-Kun?", The voice on the other side of the phone spoke.

"Yes I do"

"May you contact him? He hasn't been responding to any of our calls and he's late for work",

Dazai thought for a moment or two to think about this. Chuuya? Late for work? Not responding to work calls? Doesn't seem like him. This made him curious, so he was willing to do it, "Yeah sure!" He quickly hung up right after saying that, hearing a quick 'Thank You' that was interrupted by the hang-up.

Dazai then scrolled through his contacts and called Chuuya, under the contact name 'Snail'. Only a few moments later, Chuuya finally answered, "Hello...?", How cute. He just woke up to my call, "Hello!~", He smiled brightly as he stood up and began to crack his neck and back. A small groan was heard from the other side of the phone, and the sound of sheets.

Dazai chuckled before speaking, "Not happy to hear my voice?"He started getting ready for work, having his shoulder hold his phone so he could still hear Chuuya, "I'm not dealing with your bull-" Either the reception was bad or what happened the day before was happening again this morning, "dealing with your bullsh-", It was the second thing. How cute. "I'm not dealing with you right now Dazai.",

Dazai finished putting on his usual clothing and sat back onto his bed, "Well, Mori-san wants you", Dazai leaned back, one of his arms being the one hold his body up as he held the phone in his other hand. It took a while for Chuuya to speak again, "Why couldn't Mori-san just call me?", Dazai chuckled and stood up, going to sit onto one of the high stools at his apartment before he finally replied, "He tried, but he said you didn't answer any of them", He laughed a bit before continuing, "I'm surprised you answered mine! I'm flattered~", He laughed slightly again.

Dazai heard Chuuya groan from the other side of the phone wire, "Don't get ahead of yourself dickhead", This made Dazai a bit curious. Did fate wake Chuuya up to answer Dazai and no one else? That's adorable. He then heard Chuuya speak again, "Fine, you called me, now Bye", and Dazai replied with "Bye Chibi!"He chuckled and put his phone down.

He then went to work before he had to get a call by Kunikida.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

The reason I won't do chapters 3,4, or 5, is because those chapters already have things in Dazai's P.O.V.

Word Count- 1261

Characters- 7305

Characters Excluding spaces- 6001