7

Dazai walked into Chuuya's apartment while Chuuya was doing some paperwork. Chuuya didn't feel comfortable in his office, so he decided to work at his apartment. Chuuya heard the door open so he turned around and groaned, "Go away, bastard.", He turned around again to keep working on his paperwork.

Dazai went up to Chuuya and put his arms around him, putting his head on Chuuya's shoulder, facing his neck, "How about no?"He said. Chuuya shivered and tried to pull Dazai's hair to pull him away, but his hand was caught by the other. Dazai bit Chuuya's neck and Chuuya shivered, "Dazai, I'm doing work", Chuuya tried moving his hand from Dazai's grip but failed. Dazai bit down again and Chuuya let out a deep breath. Dazai smirked and started to put a hand up Chuuya's shirt.

Chuuya tried to stop him with his other hand but Dazai grabbed it with the same hand that was holding his other hand and put them in the air as he kissed Chuuya's smooth skin. Chuuya closed his mouth to let out any weird noises. Dazai didn't like that and bit his neck as he caressed the other's chest. Chuuya let out low pants and closed his eyes.

Dazai liked doing this to Chuuya. He liked making Chuuya flustered and not act like he usually did. This didn't mean he liked Chuuya in a romantic way. Not at all. He just liked seeing Chuuya in this sexual atmosphere. Every time Dazai would stop, Chuuya would get up from wherever he was and try to get Dazai to finish up.

And he was going to do the same thing today. Dazai bit his neck once more before kissing lower. He stopped when he got to the other's shirt and unwrapped his arms, and sat on the bed. Chuuya took a deep breath and tried to continue his work. Dazai looked over and counted in his head. '5 seconds until he comes over, 1...2....3....4.....5',

"Dazai",

Chuuya was super quick to get on top of Dazai and straddle him. Dazai smirked.

He loved teasing the smaller this way.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

Chuuya groaned as he heard his morning ringtone. He covered his head with the blankets as he didn't want to wake up. After a couple of moments, he got sick of his ringtone and turned it off after getting up. He looked over to the other side of his bed and sighed knowing he wouldn't see Dazai there. He looked down and hugged himself. Chuuya stayed like that for a couple of minutes before getting off his bed and getting ready for work.

Chuuya started to strip and stepped into the running water. Due to the running water being very loud, and Chuuya relaxing into the rising water and closing his eyes, he couldn't hear anything from outside the bathroom. When the bathtub was filled up, he opened his eyes and turned off the faucet before reading again.

After about ten minutes, he finally got out and dried himself off. He put on his clothes while looking at the mirror. He stared until he finally decided to walk out of the bathroom.

He heard some sounds from the kitchens, he didn't remember anyone coming in. Chuuya quickly ran to the kitchen to see who it was and his eyes widened. The other turned around and smiled, though he made sure that he didn't drop the pan, "I see you've recovered!", He smiled brightly.

Chuuya sighed deeply, "Dazai, what are you doing?", He then went over to the taller one, "You're cooking the shit wrong", He bumped Dazai out of the way. Dazai chuckled and moved out of the way, "I thought it would be fun to hang out with my old partner for a day!", Dazai said, clapping his hands. Chuuya groaned, "Just go sit down, or leave for all I...",

This time, it wasn't something that stopped him. It was himself. He looked down at the eggs in the pan and sighed deeply. He didn't understand why, but he noticed that it was himself stopping himself. Nothing else.

Dazai smirked and hugged Chuuya from behind, putting his head on his shoulder, " is someone having trouble speaking?", He smirked. Chuuya tensed up and put the pan down and smacked Dazai in the head. Dazai huffed and let go, he then walked to the living room and flopped onto the couch.

After a while, Chuuya finished the breakfast that Dazai had started and set the two plates on the living room table before sitting on the couch next to Dazai, crossing his arms and legs. Dazai looked at the breakfast, clapping his hands and smiling before eating his plate. Chuuya sighed deeply and took his phone out to see if he got any messages or calls from his boss.

Dazai took a few bites until he noticed that Chuuya wasn't paying any attention to him. He looked over and smirked. Dazai took the phone out of Chuuya's hands and put it in the air. Chuuya looked over and tried to take it back, "give it back Dazai!", He growled. He stretched his arm more to get the phone but fell onto Dazai's chest.

Dazai smiled and put his arm around Chuuya so that he couldn't get up, "Somethings different, you have to notice that", Dazai looked down at Chuuya with a smirk. Chuuya looked up at Dazai and raised an eyebrow. Dazai chuckled, "You haven't?", He put the phone down onto the table, "You haven't called me a bastard in the times we've been together, and you haven't insulted me",

Chuuya looked down and took a deep breath. Dazai's smirk turned into a soft smile, "so you have noticed, " He patted Chuuya's back and pulled Chuuya into a sitting position. Dazai made Chuuya look at him, "Does Chuuya like me?", he smirked.

Dazai knew he had done this before but, he wanted to see if it had the same effect. And it did. Chuuya's face turned extremely red and he tried to look away, but because he couldn't he just closed his eyes. Dazai chuckled and kissed Chuuya's neck before...

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

Chuuya and Dazai had done so many things to each other, but none of them actually kissed. Chuuya always imagined how it would feel to kiss Dazai. Though, each time he would gag and try to think of something else. But it would always lead to something Dazai related.

Chuuya sighed deeply before he cuddled into Dazai. He looked up and the others' sleeping face before tearing up. Dazai would be gone when he woke up, and he couldn't do anything about it. Chuuya stopped the tears before they came out and looked back at Dazai. He got close to Dazai's face, wanting to kiss Dazai's lips, but he fought the urge and went back.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

Chuuya got what he wanted for over so many years. Even if he didn't like Dazai in a romantic way, he always wanted to try it out. Though, over the few days, or weeks, he found out the truth about his feelings. And the kiss made it even more obvious.

Maybe Dazai knew it before even Chuuya did.

Maybe the failing insults and the actions in the past made the feelings obvious to everyone, but themselves.

When they pulled away from the desired kiss, they looked at each other with soft smiles. They went for another one and they kissed for a long time.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

The end.

This story was going to be longer. But, I had other story ideas that I really wanted to do and this story was blocking me off from doing them. So, I decided to finish this story up in this chapter.

Thank you for reading it. ^^