5

Chuuya looked at the dark-haired man and groaned before looking at Kouyou and Mori-San, "What the hell is...", His head started pounding as he held it tighter. Kouyou quickly walked over to him and held his face, "Oh no, are you okay?", She seemed pretty worried. Chuuya took a couple of deep breaths as he looked up at her, "I'm fine Ane-San", He took his hand down but immediately put it back to its place. Kouyou got worried and took his hands off, replacing them with her own, "Chuuya-San, you're burning up..", Kouyou said anxiously.

Mori-San walked over to Chuuya and looked down on him, "Chuuya, are you feeling okay?"He raised an eyebrow up. Chuuya took a bit to speak before looking down, "I'm fine, " he said. Dazai chuckled after being so silent the whole time, which made everyone look at him. Dazai than noticed everyone was looking at him, so he lowered his hand from his mouth and gave a slight smirk, "of course Chuuya isn't fine, maybe I should take him home, " Dazai said as he kept his eye contact with Chuuya, and no one else.

Kouyou groaned silently and looked at Chuuya. She didn't really trust Dazai, since he was the port mafia traitor and all, but there was something she did know. Dazai had no reason to kill Chuuya. There weren't any benefits to it. Of course, Kouyou would bring Chuuya home herself, but she was already extremely busy being a Port Mafia executive and all. She sighed deeply and walked over to Dazai, looking up at him, "Take him home. Take care of him, but Chuuya complains about anything, there will be consequences", She said, with a neutral expression. Dazai simply nodded before walking up to Chuuya, "Of course, I'll take good care of little Chuuya~~",

Chuuya looked up at Dazai and groaned, "Like I would let you in my house you dumb.. You dumb..", He gripped his head but stopped when Dazai took his arm and pulled him out of the room, and the building of the Port Mafia. Chuuya looked at Dazai, "what the hell?!", He tried pulling his arm back but his head started pounding, so he stopped fighting against the other.

x -

Chuuya laid down in his bed, looking up at his ceiling. His head felt a bit better, probably because he wasn't doing much. Chuuya took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Of course, he wanted to yell at the Dazai that was still in his apartment, but he had no energy and even if he did, Chuuya would completely mess up trying to offend Dazai. After a few moments of Chuuya cursing him in his mind and getting extremely tired of having his eyes closed, probably about to go to sleep at any moment, Dazai came over with a wet cloth and put it on Chuuya's forehead. Chuuya opened his eyes sleepily to look at Dazai.

Dazai softly smiled down at the soft-looking Chuuya. Chuuya made a small 'hmph' sound and looked away just slightly. Dazai sat down, putting his back against the bed before speaking, "Just tell me if you need anything Chuu", He took out his phone and texted a friend, probably either Ranpo or Kunikida, telling them he wasn't going to be at work that day. Chuuya turned his head to look at the back of Dazai's head, "Why are you still here?"It did make his head hurt to speak, but it was honestly curious. Dazai turned his head to look at Chuuya and smiled calmly, "You should be resting Chuuya, " Dazai gave a soft smile before turning away.

That smile made Chuuya's face turn red, and definitely not because he was sick of Dazai's bullshit. He got a bit closer to Dazai, or well tried to, and Dazai noticed. Dazai turned his head again, "What is little Chuu doing?", He smirked. Chuuya looked into Dazai's eyes and smiled calmly. Dazai chuckled and rubbed Chuuya's head, messing up his hair. Chuuya closed his eyes and snuggled up into Dazai's hand when it went off Chuuya's head. Dazai laughed a bit, before putting his hand back on Chuuya's head.

Chuuya smiled softly before closing his eyes. He felt weak but it actually felt nice to have Dazai at his house and take care of him. His headache actually felt better than it did before, but he was still tired. Chuuya started to drift off to sleep as Dazai ran his hands through the ginger hair. Chuuya started to think before going to sleep. Maybe, he did like Dazai. In that sort of way. Chuuya started to think about how nice it would be to have Dazai always there if he was sick, or not feeling well. If he was depressed, or just not feeling himself, it would be nice to have Dazai to hold him.

It would just be nice to see Dazai every day.

Chuuya then smiled calmly before finally falling asleep with these nice thoughts.

-x-

Dazai saw how soft Chuuya was acting. Well, he's been acting like this for a while. Chuuya hasn't been able to, or wasn't, arguing with him, calling him rude names, or attacking him. The smaller one hasn't been doing any of that like he usually did. Dazai turned his whole body around and crossed his arms, putting them on the bed, and putting his head in his arms while looking at Chuuya. He smiled calmly and put one of his hands on one of Chuuya's cheeks, slowly rubbing down the smooth skin. Chuuya's head moved to the side, making a small 'mm..' sound.

Dazai chuckled a bit and stood up. He looked down at the sick Chuuya and sighed deeply. He grabbed his stuff and started to walk out of Chuuya's apartment. Just like he did before he left the port mafia.

"Dazai, what the hell are you doing here?", Chuuya asked, sitting up from his bed. Dazai had just walked into his house, without knocking or even texting Chuuya beforehand. Dazai chuckled as he walked over to Chuuya, "Oh, no reason, I just want to see Lil' chibi",

Dazai would do this once in a while, where he would tease Chuuya in a sexual way until Chuuya would break and stopped being stubborn, letting him do whatever Dazai wanted. They would never go all the way through though. But Dazai was always gone in the morning. It made Chuuya feel lonely and like he was being used.

In the Morning, Chuuya had woken up later than he usually does. He didn't have time to put on his alarm. He felt way better than he did the day before, so he took the cloth off and looked around his apartment for Dazai.

But Dazai wasn't there.

Chuuya stood still in one place, one hand on the wall, but it was slowly sliding down. He recognized this feeling. The feeling of despair, loneliness, etc. Chuuya hated this feeling. He put his back against the wall as he slid down, hugging his knees. He hid his face in his knees after looking around one more time.

After a while, Chuuya had gotten enough strength to get up and walk over to his bed. He picked up his phone and called Mori-San for one more day off, which to his surprise, he got one more day off. Chuuya laid in his bed, holding tightly onto the bedsheets.

-x-

Word count- 1249

Character count- 6846

Character excluding spaces- 5555