Chapter 2: Investigation

Inosuke's POV

Those words... such beauty to it. This... this doesn't seem... who wrote this? I scowled as I took that note into my pocket- folding it nicely. It was all hand-written in this matter. It was just... unlike anything I've ever seen before. Maybe... maybe Gocchiro would know who wrote this. Maybe Zapito.

*   *   *

"Nope, I don't know who wrote this." Gocchiro says with a blank stare. 

"Gya! You're supposed to know!" I shouted, drawing a few eyes towards me. "What do you mean you don't know who wrote this?! How?! How?!"

Zapicchu took the paper, analyzing it with his eyes. I could see it scanning through the whole thing like he was a computer. Was that why he was fast when taking online tests? Was he... a computer?

"Hm... based on this neat handwriting, I can deduce that this girl had training of her own writing. This means that she had to have a higher level of power. Seeing this was given to a high school student- she has to be a student. My deduction? Teacher's assistance."

Gocchiro claps his hands and chuckles a bit. "Wow, Zenitsu. That's amazing!"

"Heh- my training to knowing handwriting actually paid off."

I took the letter away from them, re-reading it again. I remember growing up by one foster mother. No one else really liked me. I was known to be a wild creature. Not like I had a speck of humanity within me. But this letter... 

"What do these words mean?"

"Ah! That means that someone has a crush on you!" Zapicchu says as a few eyes turned towards him. "H-How is that possible?! I'm much more cultured than you are! How is this even possible?!"

I rolled my eyes, thinking about it again. Someone... someone likes me? This... this had to be a prank. Since it is, I'll pay them back with revenge beyond whatever they had imagined! After all... I... I am the God of the World! I... I am powerful than anyone else!

Disrupting my beautiful thoughts, I heard a bell echoing in the halls. Suddenly, kids were on their way to the torturous classes that they called modern and helpful. I scowled as I quickly walked to those damned classes.

Just as I was walking, just attempting to see something different... I saw... it again.

Carefully, I walked over to it, reading it. That... that same handwriting again. But this paper... it was for this festival that would be held in 2 weeks. These things had to be approved by the student council before it gets handled off to the principal. It was one of those... special schools.

This paper was signed off by... a Aoi Kanzaki.

That... that had to be the person who wrote my letter, right?

This... Aoi Kanzaki person.

Have I seen this person before?