Taken

It's been a few days now, and the events that happened are still fresh in my mind

  It's been a few days now, and the events that happened are still fresh in my mind. More so the mysterious boss was the main thing occupying my thoughts. First of all, why do I have to call him V? And secondly, why is he so damn sexy? A boss should not be allowed to be that fine. "You look like allot is on your mind." Hoseok says, sitting next to me on the couch. "Why do you say that?" My attention on the redhead. "Well, you haven't said much these past few days. And, you've been staring off every time I've seen you."   "Good point. It's just that I finally saw my boss. And let me tell you, he is drop dead gorgeous." I exclaim, dead serious but my best friend bursts out with laughter. "What?" I snap at him, genuinely puzzled. "I just find it funny that your boss being hot is what has got you in this daze." He explains, still laughing. "Ugh, shut up. That's not the only reason." I pout.  "Whatever you say Chim." My best friend tells me with a smirk. Sucking my teeth, I turn away from him with my arms crossed.  "Don't be embarrassed Chim. If it makes you feel better I'll take you out to your favorite cafe." Hoseok bribes, so used to my bratty behavior. "Ok, but you have to pay." I say trying not to show my excitement.  "Of course."

    "I'll have my usual." Hoseok and I have frequented this place many times that they know my order by heart. "So how's it going with you and Eunae?" Eunae is a sweet girl but personally I think she's quite too plain for someone like Hoseok. "It's..." The man across from me pauses to think. "Ok." He finishes.  "Only ok? That doesn't sound good to me." I say giving him a knowing look.  "It's just that she's really boring. I mean she's pretty and nice but she has no personality." He huffs, slumping down in his seat a bit. I knew it.  "Dang Hobi that sucks. Are you gonna tell her?"   "Yeah, I guess I have to-"  "Sorry to interrupt, but here's your orders." A server I've never seen before speaks.  "Thank you." I thank him with a small smile. In return he nods saying a small, "You're welcome."                                                                                                                                                       After few minutes of talking, Hoseok excuses himself and heads to the restroom. Waiting for him to return, I look out the window taking in the peaceful outdoor scenery. Hearing the chair in front of me getting pulled, my head snaps in that direction. A man sat there and he was definitely not my best friend. He had a black face mask that concealed the bottom half of his face.  "Excuse me but that's my friend's seat." I tell him with a glare. Strangely he leans towards me.  "Look under the table." He says softly, voice slightly muffled do to the mask. Timidly, I peek under the table. My eyes widen realizing the situation I am in. Under the table was a gun in his right hand. "I need you to come with me. We're going to exit normally as if nothing's wrong." His voice was low and his eyes were locked onto mine. Where is Hoseok? He should be back by now. Even the cashier isn't at the front. I look at the man, "And if I say no?"   His eyes narrowed at my question "You'll die." He answers me nonchalantly. Do I really want to challenge him? He has a gun and has a very built frame. I don't doubt that he'll kill me...so?  "Just come, I suggest you don't make this difficult." The masked man offers me a hand. Hesitantly I take his hand.                                                                                                                                                       Why didn't I just scream for help? Well I don't want to cause a scene, he might just go berserk and kill everyone. Also where is Hoseok All these questions flew through my mind as I sit in the back of a dark van. Who is this man? Where is he taking me and why?  Eventually all thoughts came to a halt as my eyelids drooped in exhaustion.