Mercy

"You have allot of courage

  "You have allot of courage. Maybe I shouldn't punish you, but that wouldn't be fair, am I right?" He chuckled evilly. My wrist was still in his tight hold, and his grip only got tighter.  "Please."I whisper, making him grin wickedly. He releases my wrist, but his hand trails elsewhere. I feel the way his hand travels up my chest, towards my neck. The coldness of his hand on my neck makes me shiver out of fear.  "Please what?" He asks, his fingers adding pressure to my neck, increasingly.  I open my mouth to talk, but a word couldn't come out. The death grip he had on my neck, blocked my airway so I couldn't talk.  "Speak. You look like you have allot to say." His tone was mocking and he stared at my struggle in amusement.  "I-" My voice came out strained and raspy. His eyes were cold, no emotion behind them as he continued to squeeze tighter. I could feel myself crying, as I didn't know what else to. My tears triggered a fit of laughter from him. He looked absolutely psychotic. His cackling grew louder, a crazed look in his eyes.

    Many things came to my mind right now. I know he was taking me somewhere to punish me. The thing is, I don't know what he'll do to me which is the worst part. I feel like he has no limit and that's terrifying. Again, I've been forced to walk even though my leg is broken. I scream  every step I take, yelling out in frustration when I constantly fall. And of course the bastard doesn't help. Instead, he screams at me to get the fuck up, and to hurry because he has things to do. I was brought into this room that represented some type of training room.  "Stand right there."  V commands in a deep voice. I glanced at where he was pointing and gulped with fear. This fucker told me to stand in front of a target. Reluctantly, I make my way there. My legs trembled violently, watching the tall man pull out small daggers from a case. "Why the long face doll? I'll have you know my aim is excellent, so you shouldn't fret." While talking, his smirk became bigger. His eyes locked right onto mine, staring deeply like he was searching for something.
Thud. I flinch when hearing the noise of the dagger hitting the board. My whole body shook so much, I thought I would collapse at any moment. I couldn't even see the second one coming, until I heard another thud. None of them hit me, so he was right about having good aim. Maybe he won't hurt me this time. This is probably just entertainment for him, me being all panicked and frightened. I shouldn't have gotten so comfortable though.  "Put both of your hands up." I don't like the way he looked at me when he said that. Well, I don't like when he looks at me at all but especially the look he just gave me. I comply with his orders, waiting for what's to come. The next few still hit the board, except for one that nicked the tip of my ear. I felt a bit of blood trickle down my ear and a stinging sensation arise. "Sssss." I hiss in pain, but of course that doesn't stop him. Looking at him, there was a glint of mischief in his eyes that I didn't like. "Fuck!" I scream out, my legs crumpling down beneath me. Now I know why he had that look. The motherfucker threw one and aimed it at my left hand. Like always, he leaves me here to struggle alone. Even though I'm in pain, I get myself together. Bracing myself, I grab the hilt of the dagger. I breathe deeply and yank the dagger out of my hand.  "Fuck!" I scream, sobbing. Watching the blood spill from my hand made me dizzy. I can't just let myself bleed out, but I don't know what to stop it with. Crawling, I search for something to halt the bleeding. Spotting a mini towel near some shelves, I scurry towards it. Retrieving the cloth, I rush to press it onto my wound and hold it there.

    I have no clue how long I've been stuck here. There aren't any windows so I wouldn't even be able to tell by looking outside. He really just left me here. I haven't eaten in what feels like forever. Thank God there was a small bathroom, with just a toilet and a sink. I used the sink when I was thirsty and to wash up. A noise was heard from the door to this room. My head snapped in that direction so fast, it kinda hurt. The door opened and I let out a sigh, when I saw Mingi.   "Come, boss says he has food for you." I give him a helpless look, gesturing to my physical state. He mumbles an, "Oh yeah.", before helping me up. "I heard you tried to shoot boss in his sleep.". Mingi tells me with feigned laughter. Ashamed, I nod with my head down.  "That's hella brave of you. Keep that attitude and you might just be able to join us.".  I want nothing to do with this twisted business, but if it helps me survive then I just might.  "Mingi, how long have I been in here?"  He looks up in thought before answering.  "About five days."  That son of a bitch left me in here for five days. When I say I hate that man, I mean it with a passion.