Boss

"I-It's you!" I stutter, in shock from the sight before me

  "I-It's you!" I stutter, in shock from the sight before me. Never would I have thought I would see my own boss sitting there before me. I blinked multiple times, making sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.   "Why am I here?" I ask the handsome man, wondering why my own boss would have me kidnapped.  He chuckled before answering in a dark tone, "Simple. When I first saw you, I wanted you. You are now apart of us and there is no way out. Luckily you get to play the special role of being my personal bitch."   I flinch at his degrading words.  "Who are you first of all, and what makes you think you can just make me yours?" My tone was full of grit, and my eyebrows were furrowed.  "Well, I have you now and there is no way you can leave. As for who I am, let's just say that I'm a unique type of business man. No more questions now. I have a meeting in approximately 40 minutes and you will attend by my side. I will always have outfits prepared for you, so one of my workers will always help you prepare." My boss explained with a careless tone, dismissing me.  Mingi, who was still in the room, beckoned me to follow him. He led me back to the all white room, except there was another person in there.  Once again I was shook at the person. It was the supposed "new" waiter at the cafe.  "Hey there again." He greeted with a smirk.  "My name is Seokjin but you can just call me Jin. I need to help you get prepared for the meeting." The taller male with blonde hair explains.    "Why do I need to be all dolled up for a meeting that I know nothing about?"  The blonde male, looks at me and sighs.  "Listen, you belong to the boss. Therefore, if he wants you to be prettied up for him then you will be."   I nod in understanding.   I watch as he pulls out clothes from the closet in the bedroom.  "Here." Jin says, putting the clothes in my arms.  "Thank you."  I tell him before getting dressed. The other male left so I could have my peace. and Mingi has already left.  When looking at myself in the mirror, I had to admit that I looked like a bad bitch. Jin picked out a black silk button up, with faux leather, black shorts. I wore black thigh high boots and a rhinestone choker. The whole outfit complimented my figure. You can even see the dragon tattoo on my hip peeking from beneath the shorts.

 You can even see the dragon tattoo on my hip peeking from beneath the shorts