Lies

It's been a couple of weeks now since training with Mingi

    It's been a couple of weeks now since training with Mingi. Surprisingly we haven't been caught yet. The sessions have gotten a bit better, I'm still not at the level I want to be at though. Even my leg is almost healed. Now I can wear a brace instead of the burdensome cast. V has been on "business" ventures for the past few weeks which has made my life substantially easier. Mingi and I have become closer now too. I'll never admit this to him but I may have a small crush on him. I can't completely trust anyone anymore however Mingi is the only person that comes close to gaining my trust. Right now I'm on my way to where Mingi and I typically meet up. Limping my way to the destination I'm stopped by a familiar voice calling out for me. For a second I pause but then continue on walking.  "Jimin, please just listen to me." He pleads. "Fine, what do you want Hoseok?" I sigh dramatically before turning around. Meeting his eyes, I sense guilt and pity swarming in those once sunny orbs. "I'm sorry for not doing as I promised. It's been difficult I'm already on thin ice with the man." He explains with sincerity. "Ok, is that all? I have somewhere to be."  "You do remember there are cameras all around the mansion right?" I nod, "Yes. But shouldn't that mean you shouldn't be talking to me right now?"  "Technically yes but I'll risk getting in trouble for you."  "You better keep your word this time." I spit, turning around to continue my journey.

        "Great job Min. Your growth is astounding considering your injury."  "Thanks. I'll be even better when I get to permanently keep my brace off." He nods in agreement handing me a small bowl of chapaguri. After eating in silence a random thought popped in my mind. "Mingi, how did you get here? You don't seem like such a horrible person, to me at least." He pauses his eating to look at me in shock.  "Well, V has saved me and my whole family's life. My family has run into some issues with another clan and V saved us. In exchange for his acts of service here I am. I'm now indebted to this man." Mingi explains shovelling noodles into his mouth shortly after.  "Why you?" I ask genuinely confused. Swallowing, he sighs.  "Because I was the best suited. If he were to take my younger sister I'm sure she would end up in the same position as you. If that were to happen I wouldn't be able to live with myself."  "This is great! We can take him down, slowly but surely. Both of us can be free and-"  "Jimin! Shut up! What the hell are you on about? You do realize that this an is the leader for a reason. If we even attempt to try some fuckery like that we'll be down in the chambers getting shred to pieces. You haven't witnessed the worst of him yet. I'm surprised he didn't chop your hands off immediately for trying to shoot him." He did make some great points, but I'm not ready to give up yet.  "I understand but we can always build a team. I'm pretty confident that there are others that hate him as much as I do. Plus, you'll be free of debt. Then you will be able to have a normal life with your family again. Doesn't that sound like a great plan?" My tone was desperate, eyes full of determination. Mingi closed his eyes for a moment, his fingers rubbing the temples of his head.  "Ok, I guess it's worth a try." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.  "But, I'm gonna need to find a way to clear the cameras before boss comes back. The problem is the only people, besides V himself, who can do that are his brothers." Mingi says in frustration.  "Who are his brothers?" I never knew V had siblings. "You know them. It's Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook. They're not his biological brothers though. You'll have to ask them about how they came together. I only know that they're brothers, not blood brothers though."  "What the hell? There are so many secrets here, I don't know what or who to trust." There is so much I don't know about these people.  "My advice to you is to not trust anyone." Mingi tells me sincerely.  "Even you?" At my question the green haired male chuckles with a nod. "Yes, even me." Before I had the chance to ask what he meant the male speaks up.  "Oh shit! Boss should be here soon, we gotta wrap this up. Lets pray that he won't immediately check the camera footage." He speaks frantically after checking the time on his phone.  "Wait! Mingi! I'll just ask Hoseok to clear it for us. He said he's willing to help me." I inform him.  "Jimin! Did you listen to anything I just told you? Trust no one, not even me!" He whisper shouts before scurrying out the door.  "Fuck!" I curse to myself under my breath. This is gonna be tougher than I thought. Limping through the hallways I make an attempt to reach my room as quickly as I can. Exhaling a long, drawn out breath I even out my breathing for my own sake. Being temporarily disabled really does take a toll on one's body. Twisting open the door to my room, my heart almost jumps out of my chest in panic. I fell to the floor landing hard on my ass.  "Hello doll. You seem surprised to see me." This fucker almost gave me a heart attack. Looking up I see his large hand in front of me, waiting for me to take it. Hesitantly I place my hand in his, allowing him to pull me up. Once I was on my two feet again I distanced myself from the dangerous man. Standing awkwardly to myself I kept my head down, too afraid to meet his eyes.  "Co'mere." His voice was soft, no traces of malice nor ill intent. Wanting it to stay that way I obey him, bringing myself closer. Swiftly I'm pulled onto his lap, his arms wrapped securely around my waist. "How've you been dolly? Have you been a good boy while I was away?" He speaks into my ear causing shivers to ripple through my body.  "Yes. I-I've been good." I answer in order to please him. Lightly grabbing my jaw he plants a gentle peck on my lips.  "Good boy. I'm so proud of you doll. Maybe I should reward you. Would you want that?" Too sweet. Everything was too sweet, sickeningly so. Such a stark contrast from his usual rough treatment. I decided to play along. It's way better than being punished.  "Yes please, I would love that." I say with puppy eyes. Inside I cringed at my own acting. With fond eyes he caressed my cheek before speaking.  "I'll come get you later doll. Wait for me."

                                              ~

     "What's my doll been up to? Has he been bad? You can tell me the truth." His tone was cynical, pure intentions were nowhere to be found.  "Surprisingly he's been good. He hasn't tried to run away either." Mingi reports with the straightest face he could manage.  "Is that so?" He says in which Mingi nods.  "Of course boss. You know I wouldn't lie to you."  "That is true. Alright if that's all, you may leave." V tells him with a wave. As soon as he turned around he crumpled to the floor. A loud bang accompanied the shot that pierced through the male's chest.  "Yujin-ah! Clean this mess."