Victoria

It was a warm summer's evening. The light that shone down upon the Earth was glistening with joy and wonder. The wide fancy windows of this tidy room, let in all of this wonder. The air filled with a sweet scent that crept to every object in the room. It was mostly a set of pastel colours and soft textures. It had a long short wardrobe filled with fancy, yet cute clothes. A large desk that opposed the even larger bed, was filled with pencils, books, and a small laptop. The two bedside tables that sat either side of the large bed contained a book, 2 lamps either side, an alarm and a small plush of a cat. Though the bed itself seemed to be occupied

Victoria. She was the girl who laid on the soft, large double bed. Though she was a messy sleeper for her class. And a heavy one too. Her alarm read 12:32. Suddenly the quiet door was gently opened.

"Victoria? Oh dear.. Victoria!" Her mother, with a look of ignorance, shouted after the young girl. "Victoria please not again.." She walked over and shook the girl slightly.

Eventually the corpse was reanimated waking up rather quickly. She spoke gently. "Oh.. morning mother." She said smiling, followed by a long yawn.

"Afternoon. Come on get up, your father has prepared your food for you.. we can not have you getting up at this hour young lady. Please look after yourself." The woman spoke with a posh ignorant tone. She didnt seem too kind at all. "Yes mother.." Said Victoria followed by a sigh as she got up. Her mother had left her room.

Victoria got dressed rather quickly in some fancy, yet not so girly clothes. Her mother always said for her to act and dress like a girl. But today Victoria was having none of it. She rushed down stairs to eat her food quickly. Once finished she shot up, went to the door, and before she could open it her Mother had grabbed her by the shirt collar. "Where do you think your going dressed like that.?" Victoria shrugged her off, opening the door before she could grab her again. "To see my friend. Besides, I hate the girly clothes~" She said with a smug face as she closed the door on her mother, walking towards her childhood friend's home. Jack's home. She had a surprise for him..