chapter 3

when you finally reached your apartment complex, you and Rock Lee stopped out side the door.

"Ah-it was very nice to walk home with you tonight, and i enjoyed training with you today."  Rock Lee said, he was blushing lightly still and looking at his feet.    

"shall i walk you home again tomorrow?" he asked looking up at you.

"sure! it would be my pleasure." you said, as you said this you felt a smile spread across your face.

after this there was a moment of silence, it was apparent Lee was thinking something over, after a little while he grabbed both you hands in his and looked deep into your eyes. You both stood there a moment... quietly... it felt like the world around you was melting away... a feeling like butterfly's rose up in your stomach and seemed to travel to your heart.

"Y/N, after training tomorrow would you like to hang out?" Lee said after a moment.

"Sure." you said. still partially in a daze, somehow you couldn't get it fully into your mind that this was happening.

after another minute of quite blushing Lee dropped you hands, he smiled and said 

"I suppose you need to get some sleep, goodnight Y/N."

finally snapping out of the dream like daze you had been in you replied 

"goodnight Lee, I'll see you tomorrow."

... 

you couldn't sleep, you still couldn't process everything that happened today. You slowly walked into your kitchen, you got a glass of water and as you turned around you saw the illuminated numbers on the stove.

2:35 a.m. 

"i suppose i should at least try and sleep." you thought, almost as soon as you hit the blankets you fell asleep.

" you thought, almost as soon as you hit the blankets you fell asleep