2️⃣

Leilani POV
Me and Lauren were  setting up everything for the video I'm doing with Mikey he had approximately 10 minutes to be in here or I get to fight him for pouring water on me.

"Okay so ima chill with Bronny and them while y'all do this don't want to be a third wheel"

"Girl if I tell you to sit in here you will but you can go"

"Alright ima send him up" she said walking out

"You ready" he sat at my vanity

"Only if you are" I smirk "hello everyone and welcome back to my YouTube channel today I have a special guest...Mikey Williams! But today's video you'll see the title but today I'm doing Mikey's makeup and hair. You ready?"

"Not really-"

"Who cares?! Let's get started" I cut him off "this can get boring so I'll ask you some questions. How's school"

"Good so far"

"Good. Any girlfriends?" I ask putting concealer on him.

"Um nah" he laughed.

"What's funny?"

"It's just funny you ask that that's all"

"Who is your favorite basketball player of all time"

"Bron, Lebron James"

"My dad ya heard" I smile "what's your type of female?"

"Um someone who has something going for their self but I know we're young so a person who can hold conversation, is honest, all that extra don't really matter to me just be real" he shrugged

"That's what's up"

"What do you look for in a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Someone smart ya know good grades, funny, and loyal that's really all I ask for if you meet those standards you don't even have to be cute maybe a tad but you don't have to be Michael b Jordan, Chris Brown fine you feel me"

"You don't care if yo dude ugly?"he seemed shocked.

"I mean I want him to be good looking but that's not what matters most you feel me if you cute bye can't make me laugh what's the point I love to laugh"

"Yeah looks don't all that I like girls who play sports though no cap"

"Yeah we all love a good athlete" lucky for me I play basketball haaannnn. My heart going crazy right now.

"Ima pull up to one of your basketball games." He informed me

"Come to the one next Friday ima be ballin" I add some eyebrows to him

"I might have to" he smirked

"Ima have the fam pull up to one of yours I don't usually go but my dad and Bronny do I be home"

"You don't really wanna see me" he fake cried.

"I have to juggle good grades, basketball and YouTube I'm sorry" I apologize

"It's all good I watched your channel before that tag you and Bronny did had me weak" he chuckled

"I made a video with Lauren and don't know if I should upload it Monday"

"What is it"

"Rating high school basketball players you in it too" I smirk but he can't see me.

"What I get"

"You'll never know if I don't upload it"

"Upload it please" he begged

"Ima think on it" I put in some eyeshadow and put Vaseline on his lips "all done"

"Okay period! But take this off" he was happy then got serious.

"Oh wow I need some pictures first" I get my phone and take pictures

"Now take it off"

"Wait I gotta do your hair too" I braid his hair and throw on a wig "yesss slay"

"Alright we done?"

"Yeah" I grab the makeup wipes and wipe it off his face

"I better not break out" he pointed his finger at me.

"Oh well if you do" I shrug

"Bye Leilani" he walked out my room

"What was y'all doing" Bryce sat on my bed

"A YouTube video oh shoot. Thank you all for watching that is all you see on how I turned him from basic to baddie." I laugh about to end the video.

"You are terrible forgetting about your subscribers it's okay guys go over to my channel and I'll never forget you all"

"Boy get out" I end the video

"Just saying" he walked over to the basket of candy I keep on my floor.

"Don't touch the sour patch watermelon" I warned him.

"Don't worry I'm not" he got an airhead then walked over to my mini fridge.

"Dang take all my stuff then"

"I mean I could" he shrugged taking my last water bottle then walking out.

I laid on my bed and Lauren came back in.

"Girl they down there playing that game done whooped my tail."

"You suck" I laugh.

"But anyway they talking about calling Brandon and all them over here"

"Oh hell Nah how ima sleep and all them boys do his keep up noise?"I ask her

"Ion know that has nothing to do with me" she shrugged "you had more snacks and ain't say nothing" she looked at the basket.

"My fault just stocked up"

"LEILANI AVERY JAMES GET DOWN HERE!" I heard my name being called from downstairs I thought it was my dad but it was just Bronny playing around like always.

"What?"I ask irritated

"Zaire and the rest coming over"

"I've heard" I roll my eyes and start back for the stairs

"Wait can I have your Oreos?"

"Hell no" I go upstairs

Bronny POV
Who she think she is saying I can't have none ima take some anyway for me messed up.

"You really bout to eat her cookies?"

"Uh yeah she know ima do it anyway I don't know why she said no" I tip toe to the pantry and grab her Oreos.

"Give me one" Mikey said

"Here" I give him one cookie and 5 for myself

"Ouuuu I'm telling Lani" I seen Zhuri behind me.

"No you not"

"And why not?" She sassed and put her hands on his hips.

"I'll give you 5 dollars plus 2 cookies"

"Fine pay up" she put her hand out

"Here" I give her 2 cookies and a five.

"Nice doing business with you" she bit into one of the cookies

"Damn she hustled you" Mikey laughed

"Shut up" I jumped at him

Zhuri POV
I'm still telling Lani.