1️⃣1️⃣

Leilani POV
I was at home just got from school on this fine Friday and that means it the weekend. I really really really wanna sleep but Mikey said he was coming over so me, him,and Bronny are doing something but I have to bring my girl Lauren cause I can't be the only girl.
While we were waiting for Mikey and Lauren to arrive I was finna take me a nap you feel me have that energy but nobody in that house would let me sleep.

"Why you tryna sleep and they in route"Bronny walked in my room brushing his teeth

"Because if y'all want me to hang I gotta get some energy" I lay on my pillow

"You like a little kid always need a nap Zhuri don't even take this many naps"

"Okay?" I ask confused

"They here" he looked out my window and seen a car pull up.

"That's Mikey's whip otay but Lauren not here yet so I can sleep"

"Get up" he threw something at me.

"You irritating I swear." I get up and fix my hair.

As soon as Mikey came in he was in my room

"Y'all can go in his room" I say

"We like it here" Mikey sat on my bed

I walked out and he just stared it me he's weird.

"What you looking at?" I sat down beside him putting lotion on my legs.

"You. Problem?"

"Yes look away you being weird"

"Oh" he still stared.

"Now you know you can't wear that" Bronny seen my whole outfit.

"I don't see why not" I got up pulling down the shorts.

"That's a good reason why" Mikey said

"Ima wear it I could care less"

While waiting on Lauren in my head I'm saying Mikey looks good like the earring is really working for him he was already cute but that made him more attractive.

"Let dad see it then" Bronny said pulling me to the door

"Ima change I'm not really feeling the outfit" I lie walking to my closet.

"Thought so" they both said they irritating.

I change into something else just a white bodysuit and some grey sweats.

"Bestie" Lauren ran to me with a mask on

"Hey boo"

"Where we going?"

"I don't know ask them"

"We going to get some food then we doing a mukbang for your channel" Bronny said like I agreed to have them on my channel.

"Did I ask for guest to come? No"

"Oh well you are" Mikey said and we all walked out the door.

When we were in the car they wanted Taco Bell I wanted seafood.

"Can we please get crab legs"

"No make Taco Bell work" Mikey pulled into Taco Bell drive thru.

"Man" I fold my arms in the backseat.

We got our food and I setup the camera on the dash to recorded

"Hey y'all welcome back to Lani's world. I have 3 people with me you've seen them all Bronny, Lauren, and Mikey"

"What's up" Mikey said they running his hand over his curls

"Hey" Lauren said like she was shy

"You know it's ya boy Bronny here to make her channel 10x better"

"Anyways today we are going a taco bell mukbang even though I wanted crab legs"

"You don't always get what you want"Mikey turned looked back at me in the backseat.

"But I do. So yeah Bronny got all the questions or whatever so its like a Q&A"

"How did all of y'all meet?" He read the question.

"Me and Lauren met in 3rd grade rude it did since"

"Period" she did the hand motion

"Mikey and I meet with relations to basketball and since Lani's my sister they met too then she always got her friend so that's how that go if it makes sense" Bronny said.

"Next question" I take a sip of the Baja  blast.

"Who's older Bronny or Lani? I am"he smiled

"By 7 minutes dassit"

"Do Lani and Mikey date?ouu"

"No we don't" he said

"We all friends"I say before taking a bite of the taco.

"She be playing"

"I'm cutting that out" I say "cause I don't"

"Anyways it's says are Lauren and you dating"

"No not yet" Bronny said

"All these basketball player try to claim you but don't ask correctly it's beyond me" I shake my head.

"Is anyone in a relationship?"

"No but I could be but the girl playing like I said before"

"We finna end the video you got a lot to say on camera but off of it you don't say nothing"

"Leave it rolling this is good" Bronny instigating ass said eating his food.

I just sat back and ate my food ain't no way I'm letting this get out.