2️⃣9️⃣

My birthday today🥳🥳🥳. Ps this story is ending soon.

Leilani POV 🌷
I was at the nail salon with Lauren and today I was supposed to start my cycle but it didn't happen. After what I did with Mikey I was hoping and praying I wasn't pregnant.

"Why you look like that?" Lauren asked me

"I'm just thinking

"About?"

"Nothing" I lied.

I got home and went straight upstairs.

"Dang she can't say hi" I heard Bronny from downstairs

"Ima die" if any I am pregnant and any of the media find out I'm dead like my life might as well be over.

I called Lauren and decided to tell her about what I did and why I was acting the way I was.

"Girl after you lose your virginity your period will come late it doesn't necessarily mean your pregnant"

"But what if I am" I panic

"Well"

"Ima die we might as well pick what dress I'm wearing for my funeral" I walk to my closet and pick out my favorite dress I haven't worn.

"Girl no you are fine I promise" she said that and then I got an incoming phone call from Mikey.

"Hold on"I tell her answering his call "what"

"My parents are having dinner with your parents tonight"

"What you mean?"

"They talking about that whole spending a night thing" he waved his hand

They gotta know.

"They know" I cry

"Girl shut up they don't know nothing" he said

"Don't tell me shut up"

"They probably only bringing it up now because we date now at first I was going over there for Bronny"

"Okay" I try to calm down but there is a possibility I could be pregnant.

I got off the phone with him and didn't even call Lauren back I went to sleep.

I slept a good two hours and it was dark out.

I would buy a pregnancy test but with my father being a famous NBA player if they see his 16 year old daughter buying a test they'll be suspicious and I'd be in trouble.

So we were all going to be at this dinner and I was scared.

That night at dinner...

"So y'all do know the rules of him spending a night and same for you" my dad said causing us both to nod.

Rule number one was already broken and I feel guilty as hell.

"Well can I be excused?" I ask my mom

"Yeah sure" me snd skye both went to my room and I let her pick out a few shirts she liked to keep.

"I can't believe you really letting me have this" she said like she was surprised

"Girl you sis now" I wave her off. I do crazy shit cause your brother dick good.

"I have a question though"

"What's up" she sat on the bed

"Mikey still talkin to ole girl?"

"I don't think so the last I heard them talking was way before your Florida trip"

"Okay"

"I don't like talking about my brother so I want us to have our own relationship with each other not just about him"

"I like that"

So the whole day we talked about what we liked and we even planned to do a little sleep over no boys.

"Skye we leaving" Mikey came on my room

"I'm coming" she rolled off the bed with the bag of clothes.

"What's that?" He nosily asked

"Stuff now go" she pushed him.

"Bye mamas" he smiled at me

"Bye baby" I sound like someone mama

"Give me a hug" he stretched his arms arms out.

"Now go" I left his embrace

"Ima call you. Answer" he ran downstairs and I went to bed.