2️⃣6️⃣

Leilani POV
Right now I was grounded they took my phone but forgot about everything else so I was still communicating with the outside world. Mikey would come over but he couldn't come to my room so when he came upstairs he'd stop by the door and say hey and keep it pushing. I feel like they think Bronny can do no wrong they caught that boy smoking and ain't do him bad like me.

I've tried turning on my tv but they know when I turn it on even when I mute it.

"I can't believe you really in the closet at 12 at night" Lauren said on FaceTime.

"Girl if I go out there they'll catch me." I say quietly

"I'm sorry but this has me fucking weak" she bust out laughing

"Man fuck you" I hang up getting out the closet.

I'm hungry. Ima make me some popcorn.

"What you doing down here?" My dad seen me

"I'm hungry" I say quietly

"Go head"

I made my popcorn and grabbed a water bottle.

"Can you please explain to me why you did the exact opposite of what I said do?"he rubbed his forehead

"I didn't disobey you i didn't smoke,drink, have sex-"

"Then why did you have a hickey Leilani" he asked

"I don't know" I play with my fingers

"Leilani Avery James ima ask you one more time"

"We really didn't do anything we sat in the hotel room together and that's all"

"I was a teenager once..." here we go I didn't even listen for real I just made it seem like it so I could get my phone back.

"I understand it won't happen again" I say nodding my head

"Good now go to bed we'll talk again in the morning"

I went to bed with no phone...again. I went to Bronny's room and knocked on his door cause his ugly ass got me messed up.

"What" he answered

"Fucking snitch" I throw my water bottle at his head

"Oh well" he closed the door.

"I hate it here" I laid on my bed crying.

Bronny POV
I didn't know the full story of the hickey but I know when I saw it to tell. That's my little sister even if it's just by a few minutes she still my little sister I have to look out for her, I just want her safe.

After she threw her water bottle at me I went to bed though that was dramatic as hell.

Leilani POV 🌹
After wiping my eyes I went to sleep. At this point I don't even care no more I know I ain't do nothing.

I start singing right my wrongs by Bryson tiller and eventually fell asleep folks got me fucked up.

Mikey POV
It's been hell not being able to talk to Lani for real she'll FaceTime me on the iPad but we only do that for about five minutes and that's not enough for me. I texted her and told her I would come see her but she didn't respond for a good 20 minutes.

Leilani POV 🌹
I got a notification on my iPad from Mikey to come outside and like a dumbass who is already on punishment I snuck out.

"Where we going?" I asked when I got in the car

"Shit probably just to McDonald's it's late as shit"

"Yo parents know you out?"

"Nah do yours" he asked Bach already knowing the answer

"Nah for real Mikey what if they put you on punishment and take your car"

"They won't plus they think I'm at my cousin house"

"Man I wish we had a Waffle House" I rubbed my stomach

"No cap" he pulled into the line at the dive thru.

"I was sleep when you texted me"

"You was taking a long time" he start typing on his phone.

"Who we texting"

"This marv" he showed me the screen then start typing again.

"This line long" I lay my head on the window

"We movin" the line only moved a tad 🤏🏾

"I want a frappe and some fries"

"I gotchu" He pulled up to the speaker thing "can I get uh medium sized frappe and a large fry"

"Is that all?" the man asked

"Umm and uhhh 10 piece spicy nugget meal"

"Drink"

"Let me get a Fanta" He told him the total and he paid I handed him a quarter though I helped.

"Here you go" he got the change and he handed it to me.

"Aw thank you"'

"Mhm" he pulled up to the next window getting the food

We parked by my house and ate.

"Man I really got you grounded" he laughed

"It's not funny" I frown eating his fries

"My bad I tried to tell them but they thought I was tryna lie for our safety"

"Man he asked me and I told him the truth talkin bout we'll talk in the morning"

"That's tuff" he laughed about to eat his nugget but I grabbed it and ate it instead

"Good night ugly" I open the car door

"Night big head"

I got in safely and nobody noticed I left so I went upstairs going to sleep.