1️⃣8️⃣

Leilani POV
Today was my moms birthday so we were celebrating that.

"Mommy can I get that piece" Zhuri pointed at a corner piece of the cake.

Me and Kam broke up because he was cheating on me. With this one girl. the girl sent me a whole paragraph and I responded with 'okay😂'

The text: You don't know me but I'm coming to you as a woman I slept with Kam a few time just so you should know. That's not really your man if you sleeping with other girls 😬. I just thought u should tell you cause I know he won't.

"Okay😂"

She must've thought I was gonna get mad because of the next text.

"You good sis?"

"Yes😂"

And she left me on read. Her man has tried to get in touch with me but I just ignore it Mikey says I should focus on him and I mean it's not that bad of a idea but I'm not rushing into anything.

We sat in the backyard eating cake and I was smashing vanilla cake just so bomb to me.

"Dang you going in on that cake" Bronny sat next to me.

"Sure is you eating yours?"

"I mean I planned on it" he stuck his fork in the cake.

"Dang ima have to go up there and get another piece" I get up and grab another piece

"What dj khaled day another one." Mikey came behind me grabbing a plate of cake

"This smack ion wanna hear it" I wave him off.

"It do" he ate his

After we were all done with the party I went to bed.

"Lani wake up" Zhuri shook me

"What child" I roll over

"Make a YouTube video with me" I seen her in her apron.

"Hold on" I get up going to the bathroom.

"You got 10 minutes!" She yelled

I used the bathroom, washed my hands, and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Ima change" I talk to myself and grab some black jeans and a black shirt.

"Who died" Bronny seen me walk out my room

"Shut up"

I went downstairs and made the video for Zhuri channel we were making smoothies.

"Y'all make me one?" My mom walked in.

"You can have mine" I push it to her going upstairs and Mikey and Bronny were in my bed.

"Move"

"No"

"Move"

"No" they say together

"Bitch move" I sung

"We not moving" Bronny shook his head laughing

"I hate y'all for real no personal space."

"You ain't got nothing to hide for real you single now" Bronny joked