13°

Chapter inspiration: Feel by fireboy DML 🎶🎧

3rd PERSON POV

Damola and Agatha were seated beside Uzo on her bed smirks plastered on both their faces.

"Would you guys just stop this already?" Uzo groaned. "Fine we will" Damola replied and gave her a light punch on her arm. "Thank you!"

"So what was that all about?" Agatha asked arching a brow.

"What?"

"Stop feigning innocence"

"But I don't know what you're talking about"

"Fine I'll tell you. You hugged Timi and you kept staring at his retreating form" Damola said and Uzo sighed.

"I was just being thankful" she responded.
"Look Uzo, Timi really cares about you. Even in the midst of the mini riot that took place he came for you. I think you should give him a chance. And it's very evident you still like him"Agatha shrugged.

"Very true Uzo, very true. Agatha is right. We are your best friends and we know that you still care about Timi. Give him a chance before he gives up on you" Damola added.

Uzo nodded. "I've heard you"

"Anyways tell us about  everything that happened" Agatha screeched making both Damola and Uzo cover their ears with their hands.

Agatha can be a handful. Uzo thought giggling at her childishness.

Timi slumped on his bed as soon as he got to his dormitory. He was exhausted from the day's activities. Peter dropped the novel he was reading and faced Timi as their beds were opposite each other.

"Guy how far? Where were you? I was starting to get worried"

"Yeah right. That's why you were busy reading a novel" he replied Peter dryly.

"You don't expect me to start panicking, do you? I was sure you're fine and I'm right" Peter shrugged. "Where were you though?"

"I took Uzo to her hostel. She needed help so I took her"

"I knew you couldn't stay away for so long" Peter smirked. Timi was really tired. He wasn't in the mood for Peter's jokes.

"I only helped her. She needed my help. I couldn't possibly leave her"

"Timi why are you doing this?" Peter exhaled as soon as his butt landed on Timi's bed. He sat beside Timi who was already in a seating position. His hands at both sides of his head. "Why are you staying away from her?" He continued.

"How can you be asking me this?" Timi turned to Peter. "You know what she said to me. She said she doesn't need me. Why should I still hang around? I told you she had moved on but you said she hasn't"

"I understand what you're going through. But you can't just end things now. All the times you called me during the holidays and sometimes through my guardian to ask about her. Making sure she's okay. Just to give her up now"

"What choice do I have? She doesn't want me anymore"

"But Timi you have to keep on...."

"...Peter can we not talk about this? I'm really tired. I need to rest" he said to Peter.

Peter respected his wishes and let him be. Timi turned to the wall laying still as a lot of things went through his head. He thought of all his moments with Uzo in the past and felt a pang in his chest. She doesn't want me in her life anymore and I'll make sure I stay as far away as I can.