BOOK 2

Hey guys, Guess what! I'm sure you know what I'm about to say😁

As we may know, Resolutions is in a series and is the first book. I'll be introducing the next book in the series which is a stand alone meaning you can read it without reading book one but it's preferable to read both so as to have full idea of everything going on.

RUNWAYS AND DECEPTION

Meet Irene Coker, a famous teen star

Meet Irene Coker, a famous teen star. With fans and followers counting in millions,and a wealthy home where she got all she ever wanted, or at least what the world thought, her life was the dream of every teenage girl.

But her life was far from perfect as she had her own demons lurking at every corner waiting for the perfect time to jump into action.

Insecurity gets the better of her as she meets someone who could see right through her as though she was translucent. A girl between the devil and the deep blue sea, how can she get out?

•••••
Theodore Oyedele-Thompson born to wealthy and influential parents. He struggles with a hazy past until he met the teen supermodel Irene Coker. Two stories collide into one and everything comes to a stand still.

A boy with a diamond mind.

A girl with a diamond soul.

It is said that only diamond can cut through diamond. Like the antidote to a deadly ailment Irene was Theodore's remedy, just like he was hers.

Lies, texts and secrets. What connects their pasts?