18°

UZO'S POV

I eyes fluttered open and I grabbed my phone from the beside stand. I checked the time. 5:45am. I sighed and got up. It was a Sunday morning and my second day in the Adenuga mansion. The previous day wasn't really eventful. Mr and Mrs Adenuga were very nice people and I was glad they decided to take me in for the holiday.

I opened the door to the room and walked downstairs to the kitchen in my pajamas. I met Michelle in the kitchen telling the servants what to do. I smiled as I watched her hardworking spirit from the door. She turned to me and smiled. "Sweetheart you're awake"

"Yes ma."

"I warned you about making me feel old didn't I?" She chuckled. I smiled back at her. She is so nice.

"Go get Timi and Mide" Michelle said to one of the servants. She nodded curtly and exited the kitchen. "Did you sleep well dear?"

"Yes I did. Did you?"

"Oh yes my dear"

She wiped her hands with a napkin and turned to me. "You have such a beautiful skin Uzo"

I smiled "Yours is more beautiful. So spotless. And your curls are fascinating"

"Your full afro seems better to me" She replied grinning.

I chuckled. "You know, I have always wondered how Timi got his pretty skin and thick curls" I said smiling.

"And what has Timi done this time?" My heart started racing at the sound of that husky morning voice. I snapped my head towards the door and I saw Timi walk into the kitchen Mide trailing behind him. His ruffled hair completed his morning look. He look breathtaking without even trying.

My eyes trained on his bulging biceps as he sat on the counter and grabbed an apple from a basket right beside him. He was draped in an armless top and a pair of sweatpants. Mide exchanged pleasantries with Michelle as my eyes raked Timi's body.

"Uzo here was saying you have a beautiful skin color and your hair is alluring too" Michelle said and my eyes widened. Which kine gbege be this one.

Timi smiled for a brief moment he got up and walked towards me. My palms were sweaty and I couldn't help but look away. He walked past me and stood beside his mum giving her a peck on her cheeks. My cheeks heated up. He was just teasing. My subconscious mocked.

Michelle smiled. "Alright you guys, You're gonna be late for church. Breakfast is ready. Go and have your meal and then get ready for church. Okay?"

We nodded affirmative and walked into the dining hall.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We were ready, Timi got into the car and Mide sat beside him at the front of the car and I sat at the back. We were to go to church in a different car. Mr and Mrs Adenuga had already gone to church. They were driven there by the driver. They decided we go with separate cars because they wouldn't be coming back home immediately.

Timi put in the ignition and the car roared to life.

I brought out my phone from my purse and turned on my mobile data. My phone vibrated indicating that notifications were coming in.

I went to the WhatsApp app and clicked on it. I went to the group.

Aggy💖: Uzo, now that you're friends with Baby tyga, I was thinking of something. Since I'm a big fan of his, why don't we just all meet up and hang out.