Thinking Of You

Gwen's Perspective:

"We're are we going?" I asked after about 15 minutes of swinging. "You'll see" Miles responded

About 2-3 minutes later we stopped on the roof of a building it was now raining so we quickly got out of our suits and jumped off the building into the alley below.

As we walked around the corner I saw it was a pizza place called sbarro. "My favorite New York pizza joint. And I'm gonna go get me a New York slice!" He said jokingly as if referencing something.

(I hope you got the reference)

I didn't understand it so I kept walking. As I walked in it just looked like a generic Pizza place. "Wait here" Miles said.

About 5 minutes later he had a medium pizza and walked back to me. He was eating a slice and I realized just how much I missed him these past few weeks. I had a void in my life without him even though I only knew him for a short time.

"You ready to go?" Miles asked breaking me out of my train of thought. "Yeah let's go." We walked out into the alley and climbed back to the roof as we got up there he handed me a slice as I put my suit back on. I gladly ate it I was very hungry and it was getting late.

As we swung back I once again started thinking about Miles about how nice his hair and eyes are and how nice he is.

"So when you heading back to your dimension?" Miles asked slightly awkwardly. "I can hang around for a while since my dad shouldn't be home till at least tomorrow night. "Awesome" he responded. "Ganke will be gone tonight so you can stay in my room if you'd like" He asked nervously. "Sure" I said shrugging I didn't have anything better to do and honestly I didn't want to go home as I wanted to spend more time with Miles.

We continued to chat about any Villains we had fought. After 15-20 minutes we were back to his Room. He opened the window and climbed through as I followed right behind. As we sat and ate the pizza (which was pretty good btw) He asked me if I brought anything to sleep in. " I didn't know if I'd stay here so I didn't" "I'll be back in a minute" I responded.

I traveled back to my dimension and grabbed some clothes and other things I may need. I returned to find Miles asleep listening to some music. Rolling my eyes I go change in the bathroom and quickly fall asleep drifting off into my dreams.